xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mcknight

Paradise! this place is a paradise

hi mcknight, welcome here in Xisto community. we are always ready to help and support new members, so if you need anything, feel free to ask.first be sure to read the rules of the forum, from "kknowledgesutra guidelines", and don't forget to sign up in xisto with the same email you use in the forum, then choose a category and start posting or contribute in discussions and have fun.

hello there mcknight, hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto forum! :Dand you know, if you really loved it, you should post more. like about yourself, why you'd come here, and why you loved it. but then again it is yours to choose, so i won't offend you to :Panyway, i do hope that you come back and post more in yourself so we can know each other well. if you have anything to ask, ask web_designer, she just granted you the right to ask her anything if there is anything you need so use it wisely :)

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

if you have anything to ask, ask web_designer, she just granted you the right to ask her anything if there is anything you need so use it wisely :)

haha i had to laugh at that. both of you are really good at welcoming people here.

welcome, mcknight!

Welcome mcknight! Don't suppose you raise Old English Sheepdogs? I bought my very first Old English from some folks named Mcknight. Named him Laddie. He was a great dog. My cats used to use him for a pillow, he ran loose on the place and never bothered any of my chickens or anything. Really super nice dog. And yes, I keep hoping we will get a few dog breeders in here. I have to struggle to make posts with computer geeks, Philosophers, teen agers, and others from far away places with different customs that this poor old hillbilly just doens't get.

if you have anything to ask, ask web_designer, she just granted you the right to ask her anything if there is anything you need so use it wisely 

yeah mcknight, i gave you the permission to ask me anything :) BUT as fougilang said, you should use it wisely mate, very WISELY  :D.

we are just kidding here, mcknight, i hope we didn't scared you.

Hey there mcknight - welcome to the forums. You love the forums but haven't made a post since the day you joined? Hmm you must have been busy. Oh well, keep up the posting and as soon as the myCENT script is back, you'll be earning virtual dollars for every post you make in the forums (except for the 'No Post Count' forums). With that you'll be able to buy quality hosting from the Xisto corporation :) If you haven't already done it, go to this link (don't worry it's not a referral ;) ) and sign up with the same email id you used to sign up here. That will be your myCENT account which will soon start to overflow with virtual money once you start making posts here :) So have a good time and see you around.