xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

I Made It To The Top!

Wow, can't believe I made it to the top of the list for most frequent posters today! I'm getting to be a real chatterbox!And I just realized I've made my second year anniversary here! 2 whole years I've been hanging around bugging people here. I was just wondering why my avatar doesn't show under that list? It does show on my posts.

Edited by sheepdog (see edit history)

Wow, can't believe I made it to the top of the list for most frequent posters today! I'm getting to be a real chatterbox!
And I just realized I've made my second year anniversary here! 2 whole years I've been hanging around bugging people here.

I was just wondering why my avatar doesn't show under that list? It does show on my posts.

congratulations, sheepdog. it's good to see you posting more the last couple days. you seem to come and go though :)
also, you need to update your profile picture. your avatar is used in some places on the forum while your profile picture is used in the other places. they don't have to be the same picture.

happy for you sheepdog? :). i am always looking for your posts and topics, you always have an interesting opinion, serious and funny in the same time. keep on posting dear we waiting more from you.

2 whole years I've been hanging around bugging people here

Certainly not ! You werent bugging any one here more than i do. Because im kinda skilled at that .. he he .. if you want you can ask, Mr. Admin, Ms./Mrs. Web Designer or any one out here.
So some day if you condescend yourself that you have bugged some one here , just think that, "oo .. Its okay, there is one guy by name nirmal daniel who does more than me" and get going ! :)

Anyway congrats !!!

if you want you can ask, Mr. Admin, Ms./Mrs. Web Designer or any one out here.

hahaaaa, nirmadaniel, NO you didn't bother me , hmmmmmmmmmmm, kinda  :). but you are funny and get a good opinion about things. don't say you bother others because you don't, you are just a little bit curious and you should stop that  ;).

Wow, can't believe I made it to the top of the list for most frequent posters today!  I'm getting to be a real chatterbox!
And I just realized I've made my second year anniversary here!  2 whole years I've been hanging around bugging people here.  

I was just wondering why my avatar doesn't show under that list?  It does show on my posts.

Congratulatons on your second year anniversary! Its really great that you are here still with us here, so thank you first of all :D 

Another Truth- Getting on the #1 Top Poster is very very easy and getting on the list itself is easier :P 

But, my only wish is that there could more interesting topics... I think i do my part a bit, (do I? :) ) and i think other people should do their part on making interesting topics too, that would make it easier too! 

hahaaaa, nirmadaniel, NO you didn't bother me , hmmmmmmmmmmm, kinda   :). but you are funny and get a good opinion about things. don't say you bother others because you don't, you are just a little bit curious and you should stop that   ;).

Really? People ALWAYS say that they are annoying and spammers in this forum, but there is NO ONE in this forum who is annoying, spamming, irritating or dumb, so i really wish people would cut that out and stop saying that they are going to 'spam the forums' or 'i annoy people on this forum for 3 years now :D', BECAUSE YOU DONT! :P