xisto Community
BeEyeEnGeOh

Are You Into Knife Throws? Modern Warfare 2

Those throws were crazy. ?I used to do throwing knife only games with my friends but it was nothing compared to this. ?The most impressive throws in the video were the streaks. ?I could never get a streak by throwing knives. ?You probably get one of the best game-winning kills too. ?:)

Meh, I guess they were pretty good, Did you actually figure out all the trajectory of the throwing knife with the distance and stuff or do you kinda guess every time.I would knife a lot more if I didn't have to go pick up my knife every time; haha.Good job though

Meh, I guess they were pretty good, Did you actually figure out all the trajectory of the throwing knife with the distance and stuff or do you kinda guess every time.
I would knife a lot more if I didn't have to go pick up my knife every time; haha.

Good job though

I'm guessing that after some experience, he is able to just know where the knife is going to hit. I agree that it would be easier if we did not have to pick up our knives up again. Modern Warfare 2 should change the number of knives you can hold to three.