xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

New Knowledgesutra Logo!

Do you like the new logo?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well soviet, i think that you have an interesting and different way than all of us for adding a logo? :). but it looks good and i admit that you always surprise me with your ideas, good job.

i don't like it at all peronally. i like the effort, but soviet admitted he didn't even do it. you have a picture of FREE, a joystick, money, a car. i mean, come on dude. how does that fit the theme of Xisto? haha i can't even make out some of the other pictures. i do see someone holding the world in their hands. that isn't even semi original.sorry bud, but i had to vote totally against this one. wish i could be more supportive. also, why create your own thread when there was already a thread dedicated to a theme logo? and your own voting poll? the others didn't even get theirs yet....come on....

i don't like it at all peronally. i like the effort, but soviet admitted he didn't even do it. you have a picture of FREE, a joystick, money, a car. i mean, come on dude. how does that fit the theme of Xisto? haha i can't even make out some of the other pictures. i do see someone holding the world in their hands. that isn't even semi original.
sorry bud, but i had to vote totally against this one. wish i could be more supportive. also, why create your own thread when there was already a thread dedicated to a theme logo? and your own voting poll? the others didn't even get theirs yet....come on....

=/ OpaQue told me to post a topic and he asked me to find him a logo, I paid $20 for this logo to be made lolz
The logos are supposed to highlight the topics of the forums.

I like it I think it's really good, I don't think you should have paid for it I assumed you made it yourself, but I like it. I think it's a different take on the forum and I think some people will like it, Anwiii is just a fusspot ignore him. I think it's a job well done but it all depends on what opaque thinks at the end of the day!

I had to vote that it stinks. It's not really that bad, it's _decent_, but I don't think it's better than the current one. To be honest I think the existing logo is pretty good and needs only a bit of tweaking (to make it transition into the dark blue background better, make it look less like a square image that gets cut off abruptly). I think that the little icons below this logo are interesting but I'm not sure if I like them or not yet.Sorry I didn't have a more positive opinion of the logo since you paid for it, but this is my opinion.

I like the SUTRA part... The Green underline can be more Thin.Instead of Images of forum category, why not try putting SMILEYS or EMOTICONS :)

I like the SUTRA part...
The Green underline can be more Thin.

Instead of Images of forum category, why not try putting SMILEYS or EMOTICONS :)

alright i'll make some changes ;)
you want any of the other fonts edited?
are you srs about putting emoticons? o.O

I like the SUTRA part...

The Green underline can be more Thin.

Instead of Images of forum category, why not try putting SMILEYS or EMOTICONS

opaque, i seriously wondering, why did you ask soviet to start a new topic about that, where there is already a topic about logo of the forum, he could just post his logo there. i mean what is your point of that???? if you don't min asking  :).

I do like that logo very much, all the previews of topic under the text make the forum standout of a discussion board compared to the rest with speech marks etc. Very creative there soviet.

The concept is really good, although I wish the pictures could be changed to something else. Emoticons are not a bad idea, but not the best idea too. I'm not creative enough to suggest any ideas for the logo, but we've got lots of creative people over here and you are very creative yourself :) I'd say this one's a good effort, and there's just no harm in hoping for a much better one. Keep up the great work!

This one looks much better than the older one and the choice of emoticons is good too :) As I said earlier, this is not a bad idea, but its not the best one as well. If majority of the members like it, there's no harm in using this one. If there were a better idea to show that this is a fun and serious forum at the same time, I think that would be a suitable logo for us. Anyway let us see what the others have to say about this modified logo...

common it is the best i saw till now soviet hahaha with all these little sweet emoticons konlwledgesutra will be funnyfacesutra hahahaaa, instead of get knowledge we will get fun.?but i will add something here. add the name of each ?popular member here under the smiley face that suits him, like ? ? ? :o ?? ? ? ? ? ??:XD: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ;) ? ? ? ? ?:lol:opaque ? ?saint_michael ? ? anwiii ? baniboy ? ? ....ectbetter huh, :)?.