xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Photoshop Tilt-Shift Tutorial (720P) How to do a photoshop tilt-shift effect

I have made a video tutorial on a Tilt-Shift photography effect. This effect is often done with really expensive camera lenses called Tilt-Shift lenses, but can be achieved just as well with a regular photograph. The link to the video is:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And here is the video:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Key things to remember is that it does take some time to get it perfect. You really have to pay attention to depth perseption, and things like that to get the perfect effect. You can always mess with the blurring to get a more centralizer effect, or widening will make a weaker effect.

Adjusting the images makes the image look much more unreal, and like a miniature, without adjusting the curves and hue and saturation, it does not bring such a great effect.

If you have any questions leave me a message I'll try to get back to you! Check out the rest of my videos.

This is another very good tutorial Tramposh I found it very useful and done it on several of my photos which I uploaded to DeviantART. I hope to see some more tutorials from you soon Tramposh it seems you are a Photoshop GURU :D

This is another very good tutorial Tramposh I found it very useful and done it on several of my photos which I uploaded to DeviantART. I hope to see some more tutorials from you soon Tramposh it seems you are a Photoshop GURU :D

Thank you, I am glad you like it.

I just really love this affect that I had to create a video on how to do it.

Great tutorial and nice voice :lol: But I seriously think that Tilt Shift effect is being used more and more in places like bridges and stuff -- i like them in a railway station or monumental places like the statue of liberty or Eiffel tower.

Great tutorial and nice voice :lol: But I seriously think that Tilt Shift effect is being used more and more in places like bridges and stuff -- i like them in a railway station or monumental places like the statue of liberty or Eiffel tower.

Yeah, but my hardest part is actually finding those images. It isn't the easiest thing to do haha.

I plan on taking some myself, I do have DSLR but it is just hard to find a good shot.