xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scottspinella

Always Friend We all have best Friends through out our lives. Some die and some we

Remember when i was a boy, Held my hand and never let go, As my father you told me my son, I will teach you all i can, Life is hard and nothing is free, I only hope that you see, you are my best friend, I want your life a part of me, You are my best friend, The day will come when i will leave, You are my best friend, Be a man and live right for me, I remember the time as a boy, Hero of my world, You taught me how to throw a ball, You were always there to break my fall, Now i know the wisdom that you gave, helped me be a man today, Always my Friendto read more poems visit on https://scottspinella.wordpress.com/

very beautiful poem. i liked it a lot, thank you for sharing.

A good poem for a man :) It shows evolution of thoughts of a kid to a man and how a man seeks his father. Very Beautiful. Welcome to Xisto. :-)

A good poem for a man :) It shows evolution of thoughts of a kid to a man and how a man seeks his father. Very Beautiful.
Welcome to Xisto. :-)

yea, nice poem, but unfortunately the author refuses to read the rules of the forum. it is posted on at least 6 other websites. post should be in quotes

yea, nice poem, but unfortunately the author refuses to read the rules of the forum. it is posted on at least 6 other websites. post should be in quotes

good, so you moderating here even when you are not a mod  :).