xisto Community
web_designer

The Hidden Truth Inside Every Truth....

the hidden truth INSIDE every truth

yes i do believe that there is always a truth hidden inside every truth in our life. may be this is not familiar for some but it is one of the facts in life. to consider ourselves as honest and fair persons, we should ALWAYS dig really deep, and search hard to find the truth. the real truth, not what we hear or assume and sometimes not what we see by our own eyes.?

i learned that long time ago, i shouldn't take what i heard or what i see as the pure fact, but should always try my best to find the reasons that are hidden behind every behavior and action. because we are all human and human make mistakes so we shouldn't judge ANYONE before hear him first and try to find the true reasons of his actions. sometimes people are shy to explain or don't care to show themselves to others but also we should not create an image about them and take it for granted, because people change, what we think it is right today maybe it will be wrong tomorrow.

unfortunately, there are people in life who believe that they know everything in life, and give themselves the right to judge others and even worse spread their ideas and opinions about them not even stopping and thinking for one second if they are right or wrong or bother themselves of searching for the truth.

maybe i talked a lot till now, but my point is that there is always another truth hidden inside the truth we know. and if we are wise enough we should always not judging people before we dig to know them better and know who are they first. this way we will never be regret.

now really how many of us that actually do that, SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH THAT IS HIDDEN INSIDE EVERY TRUTH IN LIFE???

I feel you are talking about us taking effort to filter/analyse/wait/understand/research/think/feel the truth we see or hear and then Re-Acting! I suggest, "asking Questions" / researching to everything you don't understand... till you actually understand. If you still don't understand, Its better you write down your questions and seek a person who you feel can answer your questions.

I feel, Truth is the essence of Perfection. Truth is the REALITY or "absolute knowledge" which comes from experience.

For. Eg. Suppose you are walking on a street and you see a man slapping his wife.

How many WOMEN will actually dare to go to the MAN and STOP him from hitting his wife again? It would be a shame.. if a guy goes first in the crowd to save the women. I personally feel, a women will understand a womens feeling more.. But, now-a-days... people don't want to BOTHER (i.e. take effort) of simply asking "Why". I wonder how many people actually take effort of stopping him and asking "why".

You shall no longer take things at second or third hand, nor look through the eyes of the dead, nor feed on the spectres in books,

You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me,

You shall listen to all sides and filter them from your self.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Leaves_of_Grass

I feel you are talking about us taking effort to filter/analyse/wait/understand/research/think/feel the truth we see or hear and then Re-Acting! I suggest, "asking Questions" / researching to everything you don't understand... till you actually understand. If you still don't understand, Its better you write down your questions and seek a person who you feel can answer your questions.

I feel, Truth is the essence of Perfection. Truth is the REALITY or "absolute knowledge" which comes from experience.

For. Eg. Suppose you are walking on a street and you see a man slapping his wife.
How many WOMEN will actually dare to go to the MAN and STOP him from hitting his wife again? It would be a shame.. if a guy goes first in the crowd to save the women. I personally feel, a women will understand a womens feeling more.. But, now-a-days... people don't want to BOTHER (i.e. take effort) of simply asking "Why". I wonder how many people actually take effort of stopping him and asking "why".

EXACTLY, how many people BOTHER themselves to know the truth and ask why before judging others. in your example, some may assume that the man have the right to do this because she absolutely did something wrong. some may assume she accepts his savage behavior so she deserve it. others may don't either bother themselves to think why.

and i really think being uninterested and not giving opinions better than judging people. because judgment may hurt others, poison the truth, and hide it. in this example, if we assumed that she did something wrong then we actually accusing her and offended her so being silent and do nothing is better than throw wrong ideas here and there. if we don't have the ability to search for THE REAL TRUTH then we should stay silent. or else we will hide it even more than it is already hidden.

if people were perfect or people understood life fully, there wouldn't be hidden truths. there is a reason for everything even if people don't search out the "why's". when people judge other people without asking the "why's" FIRST are the ones that need the most help because of the "hidden truths" that are sometimes so exciting to figure out or realize.unfortunately, i had seen a man slap a woman before when i was driving..... but before jumping to conclusions, i decided to park my car and watch how the situation would progress. although slapping a woman is wrong, so could be interfering in what i feel is wrong. thus, i waited and watched when it would have been REALLY easy to jump to my first conclusion to protect.if people can't be open to the possibilities, how can those same people see any hidden truths or even see a belief that may have a stronger meaning than their own. "hidden truths" are only as realistic or important as one chooses to live their life. to some, there are no hidden truths because they think they may know it all or right in their opinions or beliefs. to others, there will always be hidden truths because they are open enough to see how they may be right or wrong in any situation or at least strive to do so.most hidden truths lie in the fact that there is usually right and wrong in any situation depending on how you look at the situation but nothing is limited by right or wrong. only by the sacrifices by our own choices when there are certain benefits to any choice. this is what makes life hard at times but helps build character when we can see those hidden truths and make choices based on them.

most hidden truths lie in the fact that there is usually right and wrong in any situation depending on how you look at the situation but nothing is limited by right or wrong.

WOW! What a Quote man.

I think you mean to say.... By sacrificing of our choices, we build a good character.

you deserve a Wisdom Flag for this. :)

most hidden truths lie in the fact that there is usually right and wrong in any situation depending on how you look at the situation but nothing is limited by right or wrong.

WOW! What a Quote man.

I think you mean to say.... By sacrificing of our choices, we build a good character.
you deserve a Wisdom Flag for this.

agree, anwiii always the quote man here, i was looking for his interesting reply, and he never let me down, thanks for your deep opinion anwiii.

and thank you opaque for following this.

now i will add something, THE HIDDEN TRUTH is always find a way to show itself eventually. sooner or later it will show up and make everyone who misjudge others be regret and feel sorry for their opinions. unfortunately, this HIDDEN TRUTH sometimes may take hours, days, months or years to appear depending on the situation that created it. therefore again we should have the wisdom to search for it for help this HIDDEN TRUTH to appear as soon as possible. 

in the other hand, i believe that there is always signs and evidents that the HIDDEN TRUTH is really exist behind the mask of the reality we see, but not everyone could see these signs and have the motivation to look for it. it depends on who we are deep inside us and how we deal with thing in our life. 

talking about quotes, i have some about truth.

We do not err because truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable. ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn

yeah, it is easier for us to say we know the truth and feel good about ourselves than REALLY try to dig and find a more painful one. 

The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable. ~Attributed to James A. Garfield

sadly, yes, we don't trouble ourselves to find the hidden truth because we are afraid of getting hurt.

i was talking to a friend last night, and he thought that there is only one truth that stands only on evidents.?but i really disagreed with him, because truth has many faces to show up with, in so many way but the its core is one. and we should search for that core and not take only what we see. nowadays there are many evidents that prove something in life but after many months or maybe years, another truth will show up, and also stands on new evidents. why is that? because there are people who searched more behind these evidents and found a hidden truth inside this truth. so do we really should take everything we see as granted and accept it just because there are some evidents to prove it??i really believe that even if the truth is supported by evidents, but if i thought it is unreasonable then i won't accept it. i prefer search more till i find the truth that convinced me.so any one agree with me here?

Yes, ultimately.. time and effort are the only two things that will determine how close you are to the Hidden Truth you wish to seek. Humans will give you lot of opinions about any subject you wish to know more about (evidents). But these evidents are needed by us to learn the bigger picture ... faster. We have 5 senses and intelligence to analyze evidents for truth. Evidents which can be seen or experienced through your senses can be said to be "close" to The Truth. Regardless the scope of your subject (of truth), you can easily pin point the core of the truth and it is possible, to reach the ONE truth (like your friend thought). However, if your subject is an "experience", then there is no way to learn the HIDDEN truth other than going ahead and experiencing it. However, there is also another question that arises, why do you wish to seek the HIDDEN truth? Is it because you want to know everything about something?Understand, what you are truly seeking... is to eradicate some ignorance about something.Most of the times, your true relation about the Truth can be found within yourself than elsewhere.

However, there is also another question that rises, why do you wish to seek the truth? Most of the times, your true relation about the Truth can be found within yourself than elsewhere.

i always seek for the real truth in my life, the hidden truth of people, the hidden truth of religion, the hidden truth of tradition, habits or behaviors. and always the truth behind the masks is very interesting to know. this way i can judge and make decisions without regretting and in the same time i get more experience and knowledge of life.

as you mentioned, the first place i should search for the truth is within me. what i believe and what i understand about certain things. but still this can be done only if that truth related to me, if not, then  i should search in the real life. and that is even more harder i think.

As you mentioned, the first place i should search for the truth is within me. what i believe and what i understand about certain things. but still this can be done only if that truth related to me, if not, then i should search in the real life. and that is even more harder i think.

i suggest - meditation or "talking to yourself"

i suggest - meditation or "talking to yourself"

ARE YOU SERIOUS, i am not going nuts yet, you know  :).

now really, meditation is what i do all my life,  i could sit and travel with my thoughts for hours, so why do you think i always burn my food   :D. but talking to myself, no. not yet, when i reach this level, i will know that i am loosing my mind, hahahaa.

i always like, to sit in a garden with a cup of latte or hot chocolate where the breeze is cold and refreshing, and think deeply about many things in my life, people i know, things happened, dreams, hopes, anything that could pass in my mind. and believe it or not, i always find out new facts or get a new explanation.

that's not meditation, wd.....that is called day dreaming....

well maybe, but i do find a lot of answers when i relax like that and think anwiii, and that helped me many times before. 

Have you read "The Power of Now?" This book gives a good view about meditation.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Now