xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #11 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your favourite!  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well, it is kinda a hard choice, all the entries are interesting and draw attention. good work guys.but i liked most both baniboy and tramposch entries. so, since i should vote only for one i will vote for tramposch. and wish good luck for others next time.

I didn't just vote for him because he's English but since we won't be winning the world cup but we might take home SOTW. saying that I honestly thought his was the best, Bani's is a bit bland at least in comparison with the competition (in a nice constructive way) I nearly went for Tramposch's but I just think Rvalkass' is just a little better and I just preffered his to saint micheals as well

I liked Saint-Michaels the most, it had the most effect on me, and even though he threw it together quickly, he did a really good job.Keep up the voting. i will start the new SOTW within a few days..Best of luck to all!!

I liked SM's Sig the most, though Tramp's Sig would have been my second choice, he looks like he put the most work out of all the people! Nice sig everyone :D