xisto Community
sukhi

Church's Horrible History

also, couldn't open the site, maybe it is just me, i don't know. or maybe all the sites you point to, sukhi, become down after you put a link? :)?any way, check it please and post it again.

Many organized religious authorities have been at least as destructive if not even more destructive in their time and place in history. You can't just blame the church. Church just spread a lot because of the Roman Empire. And the more power one gets, the more damage is possible to be done to get wealth.That's my two cents, although I may not even get that for my pretty compact argument up there.

every RELIGION has a DARK PAST and Evolves with time. Truth is revealed only to the devotee who is ready by heart.Controlling a HUMAN mind is not a joke who can give you a list of 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 questions of life expecting you to answer out of a single BOOK! If you feel, Religion is the cause of MESS in this world, as per your view.... we should MAKE countries out of the religion we follow and throw all immigrants out. If you cannot expect this... then its better to shut up enjoying your own God.