xisto Community
Бојан

South Africa: World Cup 2010 Official topic for talking about WC 2010

South Africa: World Cup 2010  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what you think? Who's gonna be the World champon? I'm betting on Spain, dunno why but i believe they are in top form right now. Anyway i have a little present for all users of this forum: World Cup 2010 Match Schedule and Scoresheet! The archive contains:

1. PDF Schedule - uneditible

2. JPEG Schedule - standard picture

3. EXCEL Schedule and Scoresheet - editable Office Excel file so you can write the results

Please, if you like the files i've provided for you, write a "Thank's" message. :) And enjoy. :P

Download Link:

http://hotfile.com/dl/46013487/0151222/2010WFC.T.rar.html

Posted Image

thank you for your hard working, i needed something like this, better than searching the net every time i want to know who will play next.and i wonder why you didn't include Brazil in your pool?i always support Brazil, or France even i know that France chances of wining is not so high. but still support my favorite teams, and good luck for all.also, i wonder why your zip folder contains a folder named "vista pictures"????well, they are beautiful picture but not related in world cup at all? :).

well, sukhi,

i hope you read the rules of the forum. because your reply now considered as spam 

Short Posts (deleted): Posts that are under roughly 150 characters or less than about 25 words are considered to be pointless, and will be deleted. Routine maintenance will automatically delete such posts.

this is one of the rules here, you are a good poster here, just read the rules from here

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Well web_designer, i gotta admit it. I forgot Brazil. :P Anyway the pictures are great, i've putted them so the archive has 5MB, to get some money from Hotfile... :) Enjoy!

Well web_designer, i gotta admit it. I forgot Brazil. Anyway the pictures are great, i've putted them so the archive has 5MB, to get some money from Hotfile... Enjoy!

yeah it was beautiful images, but so bad that my os id windows xp not vista  :), thank you anyway.

After watching the 2010 worldcup including watching England I am finding it very boring and there is to much space between games such as there is 3-5 days apart for England matches there is no intensity to the Worldcup anymore.

Shouldn't this thread belong in the 'Sports' forum?????Sometimes I find football a bit boring, because most of the times the teams are evenly matched in skills, and that means they're good at attacking and defending, which results in few or no goals. I know football's not just about making goals, but impatient people like me like the 'action' more and appreciating the skills of the players takes time to do :P Anyway this time Argentina is looking very good so I'll be rooting for them. I think Brazil still has a chance but they have to play better than what they're doing now, otherwise they will end up shocking their huge fan base. There have already been quite a few upsets in the tournament and it won't be a surprise to see if teams like Brazil don't even make it to the semi-finals. Let's wait n see....

World cup is turning out to be somthing different interesting.France and Italy disqualified and all the unexpected events happening.Im sort of liking the changes in the events and wants more and more of such unexpected changes .It is fun and making the event worth seeing.USA team is under lot of pressure.Surprises are more to be waiting chile could bring by wining :)

All this "unexpected" changes are happening after a shaky start when everyone said the world cup was getting boring. Now I'm a little doubtful whether these events have happened on their own or whether there's been something going on behind the scenes. Both the winners and runners-up of the last world cup crashed out in the first stage? That is a very strange thing to happen. Anyway I just hope that these things are happening naturally and there's no drama behind them. Fans like drama but cooked-up drama gets boring after a while!

My favorite for the tournament were, Argentina, Holland and Spain. However, the two europe countries is not performing. So my guess is only down to one and it is Argentina.

Where ? Where is Brazil ?? I wish Brazil should win the world cup 2010. Braazziiill .. la la la la .. That song rings in my mind loud. I Love the country Brazil. And excuse me in the Poll, where is Brazil my dear author ??

Where ? Where is Brazil ?? I wish Brazil should win the world cup 2010. Braazziiill .. la la la la .. That song rings in my mind loud. I Love the country Brazil. And excuse me in the Poll, where is Brazil my dear author ??

same thing i said nirmaldaniel, he didn't add Brazil to the list even it is one of the top candidates for the world cup. may be he is not that fan of them  :). but at least he added France, i love France even it is out now.

I'm still surprised this thread hasn't been moved to the sports section. Anyway, today's the final so let's not talk about that :P It's wonderful that Spain and Holland, which figure in this poll, are contending in the final today. For some weird reason, I'm hoping Holland will win, because Spain was one of the favourites from the very beginning and an upset in the final would be cool :D So here's hoping Holland will have the last laugh in the last cup of this decade.

Well the world cup is over and I have the sensation that this was the worst world cup in history with a champion that is not a great football team that only have good strategies and that is all, the jogo bonito was completely lost since Argentina and Brazil were eliminated from the competition and we are completely secure that the referees played a great paper in the world cup?s development because teams like Mexico, England and Ghana had the referees against them difficulting to them to advance to the other rounds where Spain advanced playing a boring game with the same players that we all see in the boring Barcelone, with the brigtness of all the Spain?s stars but without the brigth of Messi in this team.Spain was never a great football team and when they played against Honduras there was a lot of people who said that some spain politics paid to our players to lose against Spain because they was with the obligation to defeat Honduras or they would can be eliminated in the first round. When Honduras played with Switherland there were a lot of more people who said that the honduran players have to make a good match and try to defeat Switherland to secure the pass of Spain to the other round. It?s incredible how the mafia of Spain can pay to another countries to get this world cup maybe to desimulate the political crisis that they are living rigth now when the spain president is being accused of incompetence and is being obligated to disolve the parlament and call to elections in the minimum time possible.Paul the octupus is only a stupid thing to make more credited the spain victory. What can know an octopus about soccer? Nothing, of course. This is only an instrument made by the betting mafias to increase the spectation and the favoritism of Spain in the final.Spain didn?t deserve to be the world champion and entire world is witness.

Well the world cup is over and I have the sensation that this was the worst world cup in history with a champion that is not a great football team that only have good strategies and that is all, the jogo bonito was completely lost since Argentina and Brazil were eliminated from the competition and we are completely secure that the referees played a great paper in the world cup´s development because teams like Mexico, England and Ghana had the referees against them difficulting to them to advance to the other rounds where Spain advanced playing a boring game with the same players that we all see in the boring Barcelone, with the brigtness of all the Spain´s stars but without the brigth of Messi in this team.
Spain was never a great football team and when they played against Honduras there was a lot of people who said that some spain politics paid to our players to lose against Spain because they was with the obligation to defeat Honduras or they would can be eliminated in the first round. When Honduras played with Switherland there were a lot of more people who said that the honduran players have to make a good match and try to defeat Switherland to secure the pass of Spain to the other round. It´s incredible how the mafia of Spain can pay to another countries to get this world cup maybe to desimulate the political crisis that they are living rigth now when the spain president is being accused of incompetence and is being obligated to disolve the parlament and call to elections in the minimum time possible.

Paul the octupus is only a stupid thing to make more credited the spain victory. What can know an octopus about soccer? Nothing, of course. This is only an instrument made by the betting mafias to increase the spectation and the favoritism of Spain in the final.

Spain didn´t deserve to be the world champion and entire world is witness.

But Spain were the best team. Not just in terms of winning, but in style. Sure, there last match was a spectacle of crap football, but in pretty much all the other qualifying rounds they played beautifully. There's something about the way Spain works as a team and keeps control of the ball for over 5 minutes at a time that really makes them stand out.

I know England played badly, but I do feel the Germany match was unfair. England scored a goal that bounced off the rim of the goal and got about three feet inside- yet it was disqualified because the referee wasn't watching. There's no explanation as to why they can't use technology (as they do so successfully in tennis) to measure a goal. I know England were playing badly, but I feel that if our goal against Germany had been counted, at least we would've been neck and neck and our morale wouldn't have dropped so sharply.