xisto Community
sukhi

Hello From Sukhi To All

Hi All !I found this forum while browsing on the net and it seems to have crap content .. kidding !! .. it looks a little different from others as there are some strict rules for the posts that are made.Oh ! i am here from India to explore the Sutra of Knowledge and contribute some things during my routine life :)Eti Shubham,Sukhi

welcome here with us sukhi, Xisto is a very cooperative community and we are always happy to get more new members. there are a lot of categories here, just choose that fits ?your interests and start posting good quality posts.?as you said, the rules here are very strict and our moderators too? :), in fact this what makes this forums so special i think. so be sure to read the rules of the forums first from "Xisto guidelines" and then start contribute the discussions so that you can earn mycent to get a free hosting or domain name. these days, you can't see any change with your mycent because the forums are still under upgrade, but posting is counted, so keep on posting so that when mycent returns you will get yours. good luck.

Hi Sukhi and welcome to the "Sutra of Knowledge" enjoy your stay and I hope you will post great things from your routine life, the strict rules are there for a good reason and really make sure the content is good quality, the mods and users are really helpful as well, one thing though don't sign your name at the end of your posts, you'll get a telling off from the mods if you do, include any relevant info in your profile and then we can still all see it. Thanks and enjoy your stay at Xisto!

@web_designer : Thank you for the welcome. I hope to contribute constructively to the knowledge bank here and have fun also while being in the forum :)@kobra500 : Thanks a lot for the welcome. I shall adhere to the rules though not having a signature is too strict i guess :P ... My signature just says : Eti Shubham : Let there be goodness :DIt is neutral and is universal i believe. But if this forum doesnt allow that then I shall have it removed from my signature.Eti Shubham,Sukhi

Hey Sukhi - welcome to the forums. You've joined at a time when the activity's a bit low due to the lack of myCENTs; however we're very near to getting back the magic script which makes this forum fun. So keep posting and have a good time, and if you think the content is too bad, why don't you make it better :) Oh, and about the signature....even if it's allowed by the mods after a while it would not seem good to some members, even if it has a good meaning. The decision is yours of course; I just said what I felt. Anyway hope to see you around in the forums - have a good time!

Hey thanks a lot for that Simpleton. I think i shall not put the signature now as it seems a little strict and people dont like it here. I shall stay for the moderator rules and shall keep coming back for the Xisto that we all need !

Welcome! Now you can add something to your life's routine, visting Xisto! Hey, you never know, you might even be somewhere near our fearless leader, he is from India too. That would be cool, lots of us here would like the chance to meet him, he has been doing a wonderful job for quite a few years now running this forum. I hear he is looking for a woman too, but I didn't read your profile, so that may not be an option...... :)

Welcome! Now you can add something to your life's routine, visting Xisto! Hey, you never know, you might even be somewhere near our fearless leader, he is from India too. That would be cool, lots of us here would like the chance to meet him, he has been doing a wonderful job for quite a few years now running this forum. I hear he is looking for a woman too, but I didn't read your profile, so that may not be an option...... :)

thank you for welcoming me. I find the forums informative here. The fearless leader who he is ? what is his ID ?
If he is a male then i am a male and i am not Gay still ahahah .. so marriage with him maybe in next birth ahahah

Thanks for inviting me again !