xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Touch Therapy And Giving Healing Messages Best remedy to increase Sleep Body rejuvenation

Hello Members,I have heard that touching is a therapy. New Born baby if not touched enough by mothers, cry more and fall sick more. We have ayurvedic massage center's in India who give you a complete body message with different oils to relax and heal different parts of your body. This life giving technique is something we all must learn.Please share your thoughts.

i think that touching is a therapy, and a way to communicate in a deeper concept. as you said, babies if not been touched and hugged enough by their mother or father they won't feel secure, they won't feel like they are connected to someone or there's someone will take care of them therefor they will cry more and want more from attention.also, i believe that touching is a way of deeper communication between humans, for example if i see someone close to me feeling sad or depressed and i don't know what to do for him/her, then i can touch his hand to bring him/her this feeling of supporting and this way like i am telling him/her that i will be here for him/her.in the other hand, the massage techniques with special oils are always a great way for feel more relaxation and reduce stress and i really think that this massage has nothing to do with the touching theory because it is not depending on touching human body but it depend on these oils and their effects on a specific spots of the body. i read once about that before, that can't do massaging in every where, there are certain spots in the human body that if they massaged with oil, will affect the nervous system and remove the stress, however massaging the wrong spots of the body may can be harmful more than be useful.

Touching is a sign language.We not only heal but can hurt with touches.TOuch expresses ur desires for a person.Touch shows your anger,love,hatred any kind of emotions.Animals best display the effect of touch.The touch of the puppy to their mother.....the fear is best expressed....No words are needed when a touch can express.

Touch therapy works as it is one the basic ways of showing affection !A little kitten is on our porch and she comes and rubs my feet and all the meeeeeewing .. it feels less stressful due to the touch and the fact that the little bugger doesnt bite me !! :)

it feels less stressful due to the touch and the fact that the little bugger doesnt bite me !!

LOL, Too funny and too true! Never trust a cat! They will rub all over you purring like a generator, and then turn around and bite the devil out of you!

Speaking of touch and animals, I read how in Japan they raise this special type of beef, the steer get massages every day, along with a special diet and lots of other pampering. It seemed like a reasonable thing, since the momma cow always licks and cleans on her calf, so when our last calf we raised was eating, I made sure I gave him a good rubdown every day. Of course, when he got older and bigger and had those nasty horns I had to put an end to that project, but I have to say, it was some of the best beef we ever ate.