xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dellmarshall

Windows 7 Aero Features

well, i heard a lot about windows 7 features but i didn't hear about this one, it seems interesting. anyway, i think windows 7 has a lot of new features but i always thin that i should be sure it is compatible with all my programs before upgrade my operating system to it. thank you for sharing.

I do some web design for a university and I have had a good amount of positive experience with using the aero and the fact that your program is pinned to the task bar and they then show a small thumbnail of each page so it is so much easier to navigate when you are working with many different websites! One thing that is a really cool option is the web slice option that lets you see small portions of sites that keep you up to date and make things go so much faster. Check this out https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows

well, i heard a lot about windows 7 features but i didn't hear about this one, it seems interesting. anyway, i think windows 7 has a lot of new features but i always thin that i should be sure it is compatible with all my programs before upgrade my operating system to it. thank you for sharing.

Edited by dellmarshall (see edit history)