xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Which The The Most Silent / Quietest Laptop In The World A Good Laptop known for its sound decibels

It's not as much a function of the laptop, as it is a matter of the fans you have. For instance, my brother installed a flash hard drive on his computer, installed some pretty advanced heat sinks on his computer, removed all the fans, and now it is working without any sound at all! And actually, he now did it to my computer because I complained that the computer noise was distracting me. So that's something you can do to any computer if you know what you're doing.

I currently hav a Sony vaio and I do not recommend it of you want peace. I've had it for... Nearly 2 years and as you put it, it sounds like I'm sitting next to a spaceship. This this is actually louder then my television, lol. I actually resorted to using my iPhone for a my web needs - that's how bad it is. Just saying :)