xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krazyychickk

Me,myself&&i (Alwayz) Beyourself *** =)

Ohh,kayy Now Im writinq this because i want ot share datt u should always be yourself requardless ! Never lett someone control you be your own person . be reall . Never be a FOLLOWER its nott qood && u should never have to lie be honest , loyal && trustworthy ! Posted Image

i agree, we should always be ourselves no matter what. if we couldn't represent our needs and thoughts and defend them then we can't do any good for ourselves and people around us. even sometimes in life, certain circumstances control our life but we should always have the ability to fight for our freedom and prove ourselves.

Well, at first thought, I wanted to agree whole heartedly with this idea. But then I got to thinking about it. What if the person being himself happens to be a real jerk??? In some cases it might be better to be somebody else, like a nice, decent human being, when you are really an obnoxious jerk. :)

Well, at first thought, I wanted to agree whole heartedly with this idea. But then I got to thinking about it. What if the person being himself happens to be a real jerk??? In some cases it might be better to be somebody else, like a nice, decent human being, when you are really an obnoxious jerk. :)

well, sheepdog. i do believe that all human are born with good qualities. no one is born evil or with bad qualities because simply children are innocent and don't know anything about the evil outside. and they still like that till they contribute in the society, know many kinds of people and recognize the bad qualities, from this point it will be their choice to choose what they want to be good persons or evil ones.

i agree, we should always be ourselves no matter what. if we couldn't represent our needs and thoughts and defend them then we can't do any good for ourselves and people around us. even sometimes in life, certain circumstances control our life but we should always have the ability to fight for our freedom and prove ourselves.

Sometimes when you are yourself, you may need help , to guide you ,etc. Its OK to represent your needs and thoughts but your needs and thoughts may not be good for others but only for yourself. PEOPLE around you make who you are, not you.

PEOPLE around you make who you are, not you.

well, i prefer to say people around me make me be a better person in life but absolutely not make be who i am. i always should be myself. if people around me want me to be something other than me or what i want then that is their problem not mine, i remembered when i was in high school taking the final exam for college, my mom wanted me to be a doctor even when she knows that i hate medicine and blood, but she thought that i could handle it some way.

but i agree that people around us affect our life in many ways either in a positive or negative way. and we should always have the ability to choose what we really want to be not what others want us to do.

yea, that was a pretty far fetched statement there. i don't think anyone around me makes me who i am. although who i am dictates that i will mirror peoples image sometimes only to make the situation more comfortable and trusting.i don't even get what that statement even means. does it mean we act a certain way because others do and we want to fit in? peer pressure? if people are caught up in being anything but themselves without outside influence then i am sorry....they are leading what i would call a fake life. the one aspect of this that i have seen more than other aspects is the expectations of others that might control who we are such as parents but we are still in control of our own lives and choices.fake or real though, we have that choice.....

i don't even get what that statement even means. does it mean we act a certain way because others do and we want to fit in? peer pressure? if people are caught up in being anything but themselves without outside influence then i am sorry....they are leading what i would call a fake life. the one aspect of this that i have seen more than other aspects is the expectations of others that might control who we are such as parents but we are still in control of our own lives and choices.

What I'm saying is that people around influence us, whether we like it or not (maybe you won't even notice it sometimes). Other people affect the way you eat, sleep, walk, talk, work, etc. They pass their knowledge into yours and you can choose to follow it or not... sometimes you just do without thinking about it. It could be a good advice and a excellent choice that is being told to you or it could even be a wrong decision that you might want to regret later in your life. It happens to everyone -- one point in a persons life or another. And no, this isn't peer pressure or a parents' advice either. :)

What I'm saying is that people around influence us, whether we like it or not (maybe you won't even notice it sometimes). Other people affect the way you eat, sleep, walk, talk, work, etc. They pass their knowledge into yours and you can choose to follow it or not... sometimes you just do without thinking about it. It could be a good advice and a excellent choice that is being told to you or it could even be a wrong decision that you might want to regret later in your life. It happens to everyone -- one point in a persons life or another. And no, this isn't peer pressure or a parents' advice either. :)

i do see what you are saying, deadmad, but to make such a blanket statement like you did makes it so untrue. it's just not true at all because in the end, we still have control over our own selves and the ability to make our own choices. other people don't control that. yes. influence at times like general society tries to teach us a certain way to live. subconsciously i would think would be the most dangerous. doing things or acting a certain way and not knowing where it came from because some people don't really pay attention to their lives.