xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
linekill

My Site, Inputs Needed Need inputs/comments/suggestions

Hi Trappers.

My Site: http://www.kartonista.com/

This website has been running for at least, 2 months now. Powered by WordPress with and using my own tweak of thewebnews theme. It's just a personal blog. Once I have enough money to buy my own scanner, I'll be posting more artworks on the website. You may not be familiar with most of the topics, it's just some ramblings, local issues, and some anime stuffs.

Later this year or early next year, I hope to publish my own manga on this site.

Any feedback, suggestions and comments are welcome.

hay, great site, great design, great topics. i really like it, i even liked the skull in your header Posted Image in fact i am a big fan of anime and i always prefer drawing in pen coal or a pencil more than using colors .

now i think that your design is simple, neat and bring attention, when i see it it brings me a good impression about the designer. the structure is also very suitable to the ideas you posted in your blog. and seems you are an artist i like your sketches and i will visit your site regularly to see the news. good luck and good job.

It a nice template and a good name the thing is I don't read topics first I always click the link and I couldn't really see what you site was about until I read the topic, This is what I normally do to review sites. As soon as you are on a website you should be able to determine what it is about in seconds.

hay, great site, great design, great topics. i really like it, i even liked the skull in your header in fact i am a big fan of anime and i always prefer drawing in pen coal or a pencil more than using colors .
now i think that your design is simple, neat and bring attention, when i see it it brings me a good impression about the designer. the structure is also very suitable to the ideas you posted in your blog. and seems you are an artist i like your sketches and i will visit your site regularly to see the news. good luck and good job.

Thank you for the comments, web_designer. Added your site to my blogroll. This is the product of learning everything from scratch..took me 3 years, though. ModXCMS and WordPress.

You're a really good designer and coder. Give me another 3 years and I'll reach your level of competence. :)

It a nice template and a good name the thing is I don't read topics first I always click the link and I couldn't really see what you site was about until I read the topic, This is what I normally do to review sites. As soon as you are on a website you should be able to determine what it is about in seconds.

You nailed it. I can't keep myself from posting unrelated topics. But in process of making it a real art blog. You got me into completing some life drawing and posting in on the site. Thanks.

Your very welcome I am very glad I could help make your site better. Please PM me if you want me to review something else about the website :).

thank you so much for your nice words, and thank you a million for adding my site for your blogroll, i can't be happy more Posted Image. and feel free to ask anything you want, i am always happy to help, good luck.