xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GeneralManger

Hello. Hi

well, we are all here have our own websites and absolutely we don't laugh at this. anyway, this is the introduction category and maybe you should talk more about yourself. for all of us we joined this forum for getting a free hosting and domain name at first but latter we realized that this is one of the most unique community i've ever see. we are here help each other and support each other. even now when the forum is under upgrade and a lot of works be done in the background, thank for our admins.first you should sign up in xisto with exactly the same email you signed up here, read the forums rules from "Xisto guidelines" and after that start posting good quality posts to get mycent that let you earn the free hosting or domain name, for now you won't see any change because of the upgrade process but there's a script running to collect mycent of every post you write, so just continue posting and contribute in discussion and you will get your hosting soon, good luck.

You could of put more information into the topic above not just saying you want to make a website. Never the less for a website you will need a content manajor or you could code it in HTML or PHP either which you will need to learn. The next thing you will need a domain you can get sub domains such as http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or you can get top level domains from Xisto - Web Hosting Xisto which will cost around $9.99. The next thing you will need is web hosting this can also be purchased from here at a minimal price of $1.95 or you can request for freehosting if you look around on the forums. I would maybe Youtube.com some of the things I just said if you still do not understand. To help pay for your hosting you simply post here everyday and you will get a virtual money called Mycents. I will not go fully into mycents as it will be very complicated and long. Please go to what is mycents topic or Credit System V3 online it will explain more on the mycents topic.

Welcome to Xisto! Best get to posting!After 5 posts, your MyCENTS will be first calculated, after which, it'll be done every few hours. Don't worry though, you won't see anything right now, since the admins are working on upgrading it to match the new upgraded board. But, that will only take a bit more time I hope.

Hi General Manager! Welcome to Xisto. You'll love it here, for sure. You get to meet people from different part of the world and i think racism is the last thing in mind of the members. If you want to make your own website, there are hundreds of people here who would enjoy helping you out. To get things started, post post post. Again, welcome.