xisto Community
anwiii

Ok. One More.....

the games people playthe targets they preywith nothing to sayday after daybad dreamssilent screamsbroken seamsa trusting thoughwhile friends are soughtthe truth has been caughtwhile friendships rotgrowing hatewithin a locked gatei sit and waitdecaying fatea darkened suna loaded guna neverending re-runthe end has begunmy soul i sellat the sound of the bellthis is hellcan't you tellno lightan endless fightno truth in sight24 hour midnight

I didn't know you could write poetry anwii! Well it is good and this is a nice one!

Same here.... I wonder who he is missing.

Really good Anwiii! I really like how its a 'dark' poem, though its filled with hate and probably depression.

@Anwii : Nice poem .. it's ryhming is good and even though it is on the negative tone of reality ... it makes for good reading because of the nice rythming and rythmic paragraphs !