xisto Community
OpaQue

How Do You Like The Color Of Knowledgesutra? Please tell me how beautiful it is :)

I was just wondering about the COLOR of the main homepage. It is brown and the forums are blue.So I want to ask members if this is ok?

I was just wondering about the COLOR of the main homepage. It is brown and the forums are blue.
So I want to ask members if this is ok?

i love the yellow and the sparkles. something magical about it, but i absolutely HATE the brown and i think the main page should have the same theme as the forums. i like the blue. heck, it's my favorite color....but you need more color in your logo in your forum. when you have a blue theme, you need something to stand out or it looks too bland. i love the logo though! just needs to stand out more. i like WD'S options she worked hard on in another thread.....

i love the design and color of the main page but i think it doesn't fit with the forum color. so you can just change the background color of the main page and make it exactly the same color of the forum and i think it will be great since the orange and yellow are fit with the dark blue either. and since we talk about the main page i think you did a great work with the design but i don't know why you let the logo edges appear like that, you can make it blend or fade with the background to look better. you can do that either by make the sparkle logo transparent and add it to the background or by use brushes or blur to fade the edges. anyway, it is up to you after all and this is only my opinion.

I love the new forum design, blue and the web 2.0 feel on the buttons and functions. As for the main page, as Anwii mentioned it's magical. If it's brown, I was hoping for something darker, chocolate brown would be better, and greater contrast, so Ivory on the text.Anyhow, I love the forum and I'm hoping to see the main page use the same color scheme.

Text of the log needs to be more visible. especially for that word "sutra". If we get good theme for forum then that will be good as well. this default theme looks boring . and why there is flood control ? as it is we're not on mycents so why flood control ? there are few good designs at logopond.com maybe you can check that as well.

I like the brown, however I would like to see a rotation like green and some other colors. I don't like the the font/images that you used to separate each link. Maybe something a little more basic.

The color scheme and design is, simply put....sublime. It opens with a fiery theme, reminiscent of the Phoenix rising from the flames of the newly awakened base chakra. To that end it is somewhat startling, just as the birth pangs of anything significant usually are. But the end user is then rewarded with the soothing calm of oceanic elements within the forum proper. Brilliant! And this is just his initial offering. At this rate I imagine anything is possible.

Looking good. However, the forums are a little default to the default IP.Board 3.x skin..sort of lets it down. I am an IPB skinner, and can skin for 2.3 and 3.x. I'll do a skin if you like? I'll use my ACP at TheGTASector and then upload the files in an archive and send to you OQ.

I like it! It does stray from the forums, but it should do. just the fact that the banner doesn't fade into the background is a bit odd.I haven't been on Xisto since forever, and it has changed a lot.I need to start calling it "Xisto" :] but it certainly has changed! My oh my.

I don't think it's too bad. Did you look at some color theory pages before choosing though. I like the forums main color, a lot. But the main page is a little boring I think. Please don't hate me, I'm just trying to give you my honest opinion.

I personally would go for a dark green or liaalac colour because i think the brown is horrible its one dull color that i hate its got nothing to it!Go for something with more dazzel and wow factor towards it!

I personally would go for a dark green or liaalac colour because i think the brown is horrible its one dull color that i hate its got nothing to it!
Go for something with more dazzel and wow factor towards it!

In my honest opinion, there's just a little too much blue ;) though nothing is wrong with it.

I quite like sites without the basic white background, if it had a slight shade of a cool/warm colour then it would be perfect.