xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

You Are Living In Heaven Do you believe it?

verry good Question :)I live in mumbai, India and the place where I live is SERIOUSLY not HEAVEN. Looking at the places where my members live... its seriously looks HEAVEN. for Eg, Trains have empty seats, cleanliness, Good Quality Food, Respect for humans on Road, Good Attitude by Cops etc.If the above criteria is not applicable to you,,, welcome to my world.

well, i live in turkey in a peaceful city, very beautiful nature even in cold and snow, nice people most of the time, clean and organized and always there's an empty seat in the train or metro Posted Image. but is it HEAVEN?

no, because i almost live alone here where my family and friends in another place. in fact, human never satisfied, if they live between their families and friends they will complain about the environment and policy and bad living condition, if they live in good condition and good environment, they will complain about not being with their beloved people. if they have both they will complain about not having a good job. the fact is, we always find a reason to complain about Posted Image.

i really think that HEAVEN is the place that we make by our own hands, no matter where we live and no matter what we do, and the key for this is the satisfaction. when we feel satisfied about our life then we will fell like living in haven. in the same time i also agree that there are in life certain condition that we can't live under, and that depend on our ability of bearing these condition and how to deal with it. maybe i find a certain condition hard to live with, whereas others can bear it. t's all depend on us and what we can do and we can't, and absolutely we all search for heaven.

Actually, I would come closer to believing that we are currently living in hell on earth. That in fact there is no actual other place that is hell that we may go to when we leave here. I think this is hell. Or maybe it's just a test run to see how you do and see if you deserve to get to go to heaven. That would also explain some of the reincarnation theories, you have to keep coming back here until you get it right.

Actually, I would come closer to believing that we are currently living in hell on earth. That in fact there is no actual other place that is hell that we may go to when we leave here. I think this is hell. Or maybe it's just a test run to see how you do and see if you deserve to get to go to heaven. That would also explain some of the reincarnation theories, you have to keep coming back here until you get it right.

hahaa, i think it is the mere fact if we just see the bad side of our lives. and also i do believe we are living in a endless test in life, if we bear it and pass it successfully we will be much more better as people and reach the heaven if not then we will mess our live here and in heaven.

well, i live in turkey in a

peaceful city, very beautiful nature even in cold and snow, nice people

most of the time, clean and organized and always there's an empty seat

in the train or metro.

but is it HEAVEN?

Well, if you can afford heater and car fuel, I am 100% sure, you are

living in Heaven. think about the positive, In Hinduism, my God Shiva

lives in Himalayas with his wife meditating deep eternally.

Environment or Mother Earth is intelligent enough to take care of itself. All humanity expects that you take good care of your self and best care of others around you.Bad living condition introduce NOISE in a good downloading track... Ask me about it where I lived with Dial Up for a verrry long time. Now I have the privledge of using 2mbps connection internet line. And I pay $200 per month, just for internet now.

The greatest job beloved people do is by being there for you. Its so great that they are available anytime on a phone call. We define our satisfaction by our own level of knowledge we earn and gain in life.

The more knowledge you gain, the more ignorance you see and STRONGER is the will to fight it.

Life is a struggle of training your WILL POWER in a way.

I understand, heaven is what we make... but like I have the option of choosing a Good SCREEN SAVER, I m wondering about shifting to a good new place and start life all over again.

thank you friend.

-shree

Edited by OpaQue
Formatted the post for Style (see edit history)

Well, if you can afford heater and car fuel, I am 100% sure, you are

living in Heaven.

i agree with you that the weather in India is kind of tough and doesn't have the best services in the world, but at least you are living with your family and friends and have a good job that bring good income to make your life easier under these conditions, and maybe in the near future you will have a wife and a family of your own that you may prefer them to live with your big family and want them to experience the same life you experienced before. all these things will make you feel better and satisfied about what you are doing in your life.

but to be more objective, even i don't consider turkey as haven but i admit that there are a lot of features of living here other than other countries but as you said we should afford paying many things to get a good level of living. i like the place i am living in right now, but because i don't have a social life or a stable job or people i care about around me therefor i don't consider it as haven. after all no one can get everything in life therefor we should stylize our life with the options we get to make it a good and pleasant environment for living and this way we can feel like we live in haven.

so if you can't bear the condition of living in your country maybe you should move to turkey. at least, i pay for my internet connection about 50$ a month for a speed 11.0 Mbps but unfortunately sometimes i feel like using a dial up connection when the internet works so slow, which drive me crazy Posted Image. but after all it is turkey, the land of magic and beauty even if i think that i can't always having fun and enjoying all that beauty alone without sharing it with friends and family.

Hey! Even India is land of magic :-) Welcome to India too.Who says you do not have a social life? I have come across many friends and girls who say that and I feel its rubbish. Thanks to internet (especially faceBook - personal opinion - dont sue me), socializing is not a problem of this generation. You can do anything CREATIVE online and express it as closely as possible staying miles away. For. Eg. A Mobile Phone.What I feel is, I m changing by every passing second and each day is a new cycle. Com`on, if this is true for me, its true for all. Take time each day to meet or atleast talk to the people on phone. I understand, you guys live too far from each other but who says you have to meet your loved ones daily. It can be twice or in bad case, once a week. But I m sure, the EXCITEMENT of that ONE meeting will be far greater than meeting everyday. Patience helps you enjoy your fruits. The more patient you are, the tastier the fruits taste automatically. We never realize that the magic was Rigght under our tongue.. which made our taste bugs active with time.

Hey! Even India is land of magic :-) Welcome to India too.

Who says you do not have a social life? I have come across many friends and girls who say that and I feel its rubbish. Thanks to internet (especially faceBook - personal opinion - dont sue me), socializing is not a problem of this generation. You can do anything CREATIVE online and express it as closely as possible staying miles away. For. Eg. A Mobile Phone.

What I feel is, I m changing by every passing second and each day is a new cycle. Com`on, if this is true for me, its true for all. Take time each day to meet or atleast talk to the people on phone. I understand, you guys live too far from each other but who says you have to meet your loved ones daily. It can be twice or in bad case, once a week. But I m sure, the EXCITEMENT of that ONE meeting will be far greater than meeting everyday. Patience helps you enjoy your fruits. The more patient you are, the tastier the fruits taste automatically. We never realize that the magic was Rigght under our tongue.. which made our taste bugs active with time.

now we have different points of view,

socializing on the internet is not from my interest at all, i don't agree on talking to strangers at all, but i do have an account on facebook that i connect to my old friends through it and know the news of their life. but they have their own life so they only post when they have a time to do that.

about mobiles and phones unfortunately, the first thing that make you know you are in one of the middle east countries is the ups and downs of a mobile network, so calling people every time is not as easy as it looks.

and by the way i agree with you about "patient helps enjoy the fruits" but my dearest friend and family are living in far away cities and some in another countries i didn't see them for more than a year. so in my case i must say "patient makes the fruits without taste" Posted Image.

I love in Rajasthan extremely hot place but i don't want to leave my city.i come from a small town..i like the easy way of living here.NO malls no discs nothing..even the city is dirty..but i live with parents which is the best thing here.I lived in a serene enviornment in a village for 2 yrs at i think that was the best part of life...although i had all the facilites there internet Telivision n stuff..I think Peace, harmony and love can make any place a heaven ..and moreover if everything is going fine in life...we can live anywhere and it may seem like a paradise..Internet and comfort zones can easily be attained if u r earning well..but if life is not going well.we may not find satisfcation even at the best place in the world

I feel one can live anywhere and can call it heaven. It is upto the same person. Ofocurse there are conditions to be happy : Like nature , good water and good friends and good food. But all of this is subjective as a person's nature decides what kind of happiness he/she needs. A person would imagine to be a place with river streams and nice flowers around and nothing to worry about or one may take heaven as nice home facing the sea and being with a family always happy and enjoying without much to worry and earn. It depends upon the person and hence it is subjective but some basic conditions are needed for the person like clean environment/nature etc to make one feel happier and in turn go towards heaven . What is heaven .. nothing but a state of mind where all seems blissful.

I love in Rajasthan extremely hot place but i don't want to leave my city.i come from a small town..i like the easy way of living here.NO malls no discs nothing..even the city is dirty..but i live with parents which is the best thing here.I lived in a serene enviornment in a village for 2 yrs at i think that was the best part of life...although i had all the facilites there internet Telivision n stuff..
I think Peace, harmony and love can make any place a heaven ..and moreover if everything is going fine in life...we can live anywhere and it may seem like a paradise..Internet and comfort zones can easily be attained if u r earning well..but if life is not going well.we may not find satisfcation even at the best place in the world

I feel one can live anywhere and can call it heaven. It is upto the same person. Ofocurse there are conditions to be happy : Like nature , good water and good friends and good food. But all of this is subjective
as a person's nature decides what kind of happiness he/she needs. A person would imagine to be a place with river streams and nice flowers around and nothing to worry about or one may take heaven as
nice home facing the sea and being with a family always happy and enjoying without much to worry and earn. It depends upon the person and hence it is subjective but some basic conditions are needed for the person like clean environment/nature etc to make one feel happier and in turn go towards heaven . What is heaven .. nothing but a state of mind where all seems blissful.

can't agree more, i said before we can make our own haven, it is something like mental state. id we have satisfaction then we can see any where we live as haven, if we not then, no matter where we live  we will always be complaining about something.