xisto Community
OpaQue

God, Give Me A Good Wife. Please pray for me

Hello members,

I am hunting for my right one. Please help me find her.

I prefer:-

A Vegetarian

Fair than me

Good Vital Stats

Shorter than me - i m 5'' 8

Spiritual

Smarter than me

Beautiful

Good Cook

Decent Singer

Ok Dancer

Playing atleast 1 music instrument

Loves Trance

Very TALKATIVE

And who enjoys Facebook

Long Hair

Eyes (any color would do)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.... please pray for me. :-)

thank u :)

ok boss, i will pray for you."i hope you can find the most Vegetarian girl in the world, Fair enough, with a Good Vital Stats, Shorter than 5'' 8,Spiritual enough,Smarter than boss,Beautiful, Cook tasty meals for the boss, Sing, dance and playing music, Loves Trance,Very TALKATIVE, facebook addicted, Long Hair and any color of eyes" now i prayed for you opaque. but in fact, it doesn't make sense at all. you can't set specific qualities for the person you want to share you life with like this. if you did then you will have a bad time searching for her.i think you should first search for the main virtues that you really want it to be in your future wife, like she should be beautiful, good and smart. these virtues are important because this what will be passed for your children. if she can't cook, that's ok you can manage some way. if she can't dance, sing or play music. that's ok, if she loves you enough she will learn for you to share time with you. if she don't like the facebook, just show her the features of facebook and she will be interested. after all we all are different from each other we just could change for better or worse depending on our partner. i don't tell you here to not specify what you want your future wife qualities should be, but to minimize to the basis and important ones. good luck opaque,i hope you will fine your sole mate from all my heart.

so, you basically want a Girl Twin of yourself

i guess OpaQue dont cook .. he he ..

and @ OpaQue, guess you can ask google to search the right one ? :P , but the page rank Algorithm is not that much enhanced, else you would have asked Google.you can submit a ticket to Larry Page, to Update the page rank algorithm and all the algorithms which Google uses, so that it can accommodate such search queries also :) .

But if at all it is accomplished then all out matrimonial website employees will loose their Jobs :D . Instead of paying http://a1m.net/ , people will hit it in Google, lol.

hey hey , Mr.Admin why dont you start http://forums.xisto.com/ and just incorporate this technique where some one can give the search query like
"Girl who is Fair than me + Good Vital Stats + Shorter than me - i m 5'' 8
+Spiritual+Smarter than me + ............. " and the results will display all people who match the above criteria. I guess this can be done easily ( i mean the coding part) , but you need a database filled with profiles :D .

oh yea, good vital stats is important. she has to be breathing, right?you sure do have a lot of requirements. i don't think love works that way :)

oh yea, good vital stats is important. she has to be breathing, right?
you sure do have a lot of requirements. i don't think love works that way :)

hahaha.... this isn't love that we are talking about here, its marriage :P

God can certainly give you the opportunity to come into contact with a suitable mate, but you have to remember to ask them out before you lose contact with them or they become further away from you.

hahaha.... this isn't love that we are talking about here, its marriage :)

hay, young man. love and marriage SHOULD be connected. you can't get married if there's no love. you can love a girl and not marry her, but you can't NEVER marry a girl without loving her.

people are different, no matter how much you have the same interests and thoughts. but still there are differences, love is what makes people accept each other as they are, or help them to change. if you are intending to get married for others reasons then you will be living in hell SOONER or LATER Posted Image.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

hay, young man. love and marriage SHOULD be connected. you can't get married if there's no love. you can love a girl and not marry her, but you can't NEVER marry a girl without loving her.

yup. love should be a prerequisite for marriage. unfortunately, that isn't always the case. you have people marrying for money, you have people marrying to get in to the united states. you have people marrying because they got themselves pregnant. the list goes on. those are all bad reasons and yes, in the long run, you might just be miserable. in fact, even if you marry for all the right reason, you can be miserable :) marriage isn't any walk in the park.

and no. love doesn't work like that in what opaque is trying to accomplish by making a grocery list haha. it's funny though. love comes when you least expect it. BUT! if worse comes to worse, he can always order himself a mail order bride. i notioced he failed to list two important things. she would have to be able to clean and she would also have to be capable of staying barefoot and pregnant for 18 months for two kids. a boy and a girl(jack and jaqueline).

ROTFLMAO!!!Don't want much do you?Haven't you ever hear, if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, get an ugly girl to marry you. You might want to consider some of your other ideals. Like being vegan. If you want to have a family, a vegan diet may not be conducive to bearing healthy children. Smart is good, and a good cook is even better,(good looks may fade over the years, but you will always have to eat.) but playing a musical instrument???? I don't see any real practical purpose for that one. Hair can always grow, and who know's if face book will be around in a few years from now, or if it will be replaced with something newer, better. And here's one you left out, how about a woman that loves you for what you are?

And here's one you left out, how about a woman that loves you for what you are?

now this is what i call it "great words", well done sheepdog. i agree with you completely. if you find a woman who loves you for what you are, then you will be happy for the rest of your life. no matter if she cooks or dance or uses facebook.

i think that is a lot better than listing "eyes" as a preference. personally, i think people put too many expectations on love and when a person limits themselves, then they might be passing by that perfect person and will never know it.i did think the musical instrument was kida funny too but it just means the person should be accomplished and creative. heck, i had to take piano lessons for 7 years of my life. what a chore when i had to practice 1/2-1 hour a day every day but i miss it now and music....whether just listening to it or being about to play, is soothing.i think opaque just needs to get himself laid and wait til the time is right when that perfect person walks in to his life when he least expects it and not worry or stress so much about something that isn't in his control. life happens in mysterious ways and getting married for the wrong reasons won't be good in the long run either....

i had to take piano lessons for 7 years of my life. what a chore when i had to practice 1/2-1 hour a day every day but i miss it now and music....whether just listening to it or being about to play, is soothing.

WOW, so anwiii could play piano!!!!! Posted Image

common trappers how many of you want to hear him play? i do, and i am sure half of the members here do either.

i think opaque just needs to get himself laid and wait til the time is right when that perfect person walks in to his life when he least expects it and not worry or stress so much about something that isn't in his control.

exactly, opaque just take it easy and she will appear in your life suddenly and you will know that she is the one, no matter if she fits your list or not. i think you will forget everything about your grocery list and fall for her even she was ugly or can't cook.

i don't play anymore. i don't have a piano. i was thinking of buying a keyboard after i moved in to this apartment i am living in now but i hate spending money. this is relevent to the topic because there is more important things in life than anything superficial or the ideas we create in our own heads that we think will make us happy. happiness is in the mindset and there isn't anything you can wish for that can make someone truely happy. even a list of what you THINK you want. anyone who is truely happy leads the "perfect" life and there is no such thing as we are always being tested.....