xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Most Amazing And Interesting 10 Bridges In The World...

these are the most amazing and interesting bridges i've ever seen. in fact, i think some of them are wired too, i don't know what the engineers were thinking of Posted Image

Fountain bridge, in Seoul , South Korea

Posted Image

Posted Image

millau bridge, France

Posted Image

Posted Image

sea crossing bridge, China

Posted Image

Rolling bridge in England

Posted Image

oliveira bridge, Brazil

Posted Image

Wind and Rain Bridge, China

Posted Image

Tower Bridge, UK

Posted Image

Magdeburg Water Bridge, Germany

Posted Image

Ponte Vecchio, Italy

Posted Image

Henderson Waves, Singapore

Posted Image

now, what do you think trappers. i think the most interesting bridges are: Henderson Waves , Rolling bridge , Wind and Rain Bridge and Ponte Vecchio. i really want to see them.

They are nice bridges. I think the view from the Milau bridge must be nice.

My province has a few interesting bridges, while they may not much on the worldwide scale, they are a still a significant tourist attraction in my province.

Here is the confederation bridge, the longest bridge in the world to cover ice-covered salt water.

Posted Image

A more humble bridge, this is apparently the longest covered bridge in the world.

Posted Image

WOW, i like the "confederation bridge" it really looks tall Posted Image.

i would like to walk along this bridge and see if i can reach the end.

Those look impressive, especially the First and Second one! But I would say that the far most impressive one that I like is the Golden gate bridge, I went there thousands of times and I still find it interesting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those look impressive, especially the First and Second one! But I would say that the far most impressive one that I like is the Golden gate bridge, I went there thousands of times and I still find it interesting.

GOD..it is impressive, thanks for posting that deadmad. i really want to be there at night. i envy you.

Wow, those are really nice bridges, I don't have any kind of bridges like that in my country :D Well, when you think about it, there aren't any big rivers or mountains too :DI really enjoyed the photos, even showed them to some of my online friends, but doesn't the first bridge in the photo produce a lot of sound with so much water? :?

glade you liked those bridges Quatrux. i am kind of fonding of bridges as you can see :) therefor i will add another bridge to this collection. and maybe it is not that unique but it is for me. this bridge is The Fatih Sultan Bridge, also known as the Second Bosphorus Bridge , and it is a bridge in Istanbul, Turkey. This bridge is connected the european side of istanbul and the Asian side of istanbul. and when a lot think it is adorable at night but i think it looks amazing at dawn, here is the photo of this bridge.

Posted Image