xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
liyulianyanyu

Hi,here.

Hi,I am a newcomer.I want to know more about you and make friends with you.I am from China which has a long history.I learn English for a long time but my oral English is not good,even not develop.I can't and dare not talk with the native people.I can't open mouth to speak.However, I like to read the articles.I hope you can help me improve my english.Thank you!

welcome here liyulianyanyu with us in Xisto community. most of use are foreigner and we have fun talking and writing to each other. we are so helpful and supportive to each other, so just wait the upgrading of the forum completes and the shoutbox returns and talk there, this will help you a lot. about your English never mind, just keep on posting, sharing ideas and eventually you could talk smoothly. just an advice, listening for English song will improve your language a lot. good luck.

hello there liyulianyanyu, and welcome to the Xisto Forum~! A Place where you can start your quets for knowledge and even get paid by great free web hosting -though the scripts ain't working at the moment... (and er... by the way your name is kind of "unyu-unyu" to me, how cute :) )about your english, it's okay, i'm not native english speaker myself, so if you want to come and talk to me please use english because i can't understand the language of chinese AT ALL and i would need to call some of my friends to translate that (though for some reasons i love some of chinese songs). hey! maybe you can help me translating my untranslated chinese songs titles, because i REALLY need some help there :P

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

hello there liyulianyanyu, and welcome to the Xisto Forum~! A Place where you can start your quets for knowledge and even get paid by great free web hosting -though the scripts ain't working at the moment... (and er... by the way your name is kind of "unyu-unyu" to me, how cute :) )
about your english, it's okay, i'm not native english speaker myself, so if you want to come and talk to me please use english because i can't understand the language of chinese AT ALL and i would need to call some of my friends to translate that (though for some reasons i love some of chinese songs). hey! maybe you can help me translating my untranslated chinese songs titles, because i REALLY need some help there :P

Ok! No problem! And thank you for the post!

welcome here liyulianyanyu with us in Xisto community. most of use are foreigner and we have fun talking and writing to each other. we are so helpful and supportive to each other, so just wait the upgrading of the forum completes and the shoutbox returns and talk there, this will help you a lot.
about your English never mind, just keep on posting, sharing ideas and eventually you could talk smoothly. just an advice, listening for English song will improve your language a lot. good luck.

Thanks for your advice! I have read some posts about you.You have the inventive mind.

put you effort in. you will be ok. just like your introduction. it was perfect. you know what you want to improve on. keep posting. because it's not just us that has something to offer......

Welcome! With regards to English...just keep posting and reading. Yes, listening to songs can improve your pronunciation, but you can also expand into listening to speaches and whatnot. English is everywhere, so finding ways to hear it isn't too hard.