xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kleong

World Cup 2010

With the World Cup to start in about three weeks times, lets start talking about it. Who will be your pick to be crowned world champions? For me, I would like to see either Spain or Netherlands winning the crown. Of course, there is everyone's favorite Brazil and current champion Italy. Thou I love the British Premier League, I don't think England stand any chance of winning. I always felt that they are over-rated. What's your thoughts?

Yup Football world cup is coming ahead. And i listened to the theme song . ITs sooo good, every one ought to watch that and listen to that, Its simple coool and i loved it :)

my favorite team at all is BRAZIL, not because they are popular but because they are so cool, they play like crazy and i like their motivation to play till the last second. the only once i didn't cheer them is when they play with France in 1998, i love France more Posted Image. so let's wait and see how things gonna be this year.

I don't have much of an interest in football. I occasionally play 5-a-side (gosh, that is violent!) but I never watch it on TV or go to matches.If I were to vote for any team, it would be England, but only because I live there.

I don't have much of an interest in football. I occasionally play 5-a-side (gosh, that is violent!) but I never watch it on TV or go to matches.If I were to vote for any team, it would be England, but only because I live there.

Surprise to hear that. Thought Englishmen who love their soccer. I have a feeling that this year winner will be either from South America or a nation that have never won the title before. If I have give a name, I will say Argentina or Spain.

Brazil is out now :( really they shocked me and i had a high expectation on them. anyway, good luck for the rest, and let the best wins.

Brazil is out now :(
really they shocked me and i had a high expectation on them. anyway, good luck for the rest, and let the best wins.

Hahah.. I told you that time that Brazil were going to lose somehow... I warned you, I knew it would happen from the beginning because Rolandino was not allowed to play and they had a bad beginning.. now i support Spain, Argentina or Netherlands. I really want to netherlands to win though, they are the underdogs.

Hahah.. I told you that time that Brazil were going to lose somehow... I warned you, I knew it would happen from the beginning because Rolandino was not allowed to play and they had a bad beginning.. now i support Spain, Argentina or Netherlands. I really want to netherlands to win though, they are the underdogs.

don't laugh at me :(
ok when Spain, Argentina or Netherlands will loose i will come and laugh at you deadmad, just wait ;) .