xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Opaque Do You know him ?

He calls him self The Administrator of Xisto (formerly known as Xisto) . Yeah its true he is the founder of this forum and Xisto Corporation. I dont wanna say any flattery words. But i know onething , at times he is crazy. For example it reads that he is 5 years old . Courtesy : His profile in this forum. So does any one know any where abouts about him ? Im quite sure that he is from India. But i am surprised to see the lack of indianess in him, actually i am also an Indian but i do have that Indianness in me at times :) . I got to know a little idea about his whereabouts. He studied and studies something in some university . The work he does now has no relevance with his studies i guess. Many days i ask him where did you study all the #include<stdio.h> etc. He says that he studied everythingg at home. Actually i could not belive that particular statement of his till now. If you wanna meet him, go to the costliest disco on a saturday night in mumbai(India) . Hope every one is familiar with the place "mumbai" after 26/11. I am very sure that he has some good friends both online and offline and both boys and girls. In particular Buffalo Help from US i suppose has to be one of OpaQue's closest friend. I dont mind revealing the orginal names of these two people. According to my knowledgs QpaQue is Shridar and Buffalo Help is Chris. I still wonder why Chris calls himself buffalo help :D . It is comon for people to have names like this in forums. I remember the Admin in phpfreechat forums called himself as "oldwolf" , lol . So now who all over here know the exact information of Mr.OpaQue. I am quite sure he is not an Alien. Where did he get all these things ( Xisto , Knowlegesutra , XISTO , etc etc ). Where did he learn things from ? He says he learn every thing from home. Heyy one more additional information which i got to know about him from him. He is a Lover of Google and he loves Google. Every one loves google. The thing is he is even ready to work for Google for FREE :P All the above written information is true to the best of my knowledge . If any one over here knows anything about QpaQue shoot it here, He remains OPAQUE for a very long time, Lets make him TRANSPARENT. What ever you have in your mind about QpaQue shoot it here. And OpaQue beware !! Very soon you may have to rename your display name to TrasParent :D No Offense !

Edited by nirmaldaniel (see edit history)

ok nirmaldaniel, you want to know what i know about opaque then here it is. i don't care where he is from or either he acts like indian or not because i know he is a talent and smart enough to do all these by his own, i say this not as a compliment but this is the fact, i saw people who have a PHD degree and can't do half what he did. as a person, from reading his posts he is funny sometimes and serious sometimes and mostly he replies in short words, which i hope he could change it because being the administrator of this forums he should participate more in the discussions but still say everyone has its own duties and as human we can't do everything.

about the 5 years thing, i didn't noticed this before but it is kind of funny. and since buffalohelp is 5 years old too then that's make the classmates in kindergarten Posted Image hahaaa, no offense.

about his study, i think really it doesn't matter since he is up to date with the new software development. in fact all of us like that in this forum, there are a lot that not related to web design or web development at all but the are pro in web designing and development. even me, i supposed to study everything about computer science for four years in college but i still study till now to continue learning the new programming languages and websites techniques.

and if you are complaining about his name in the forum then you should complain about 95% of us here who are using fake names, let's say you have the gut to use your real name but not everyone do, especially me Posted Image my name in the forum is so general that it doesn't related for being a female which make most of the members her thought that i am a guy haha. as you said it is common for people to use such names in forums. and why he named the forums as trap first, i think that there's a topic about trap history but can't find the link, Posted Image but Xisto is obvious what it means and since you are indian too you should knew it, i know the meaning because i google it Posted Image

Sūtra, literally means a thread or line that holds things together, and more metaphorically refers to an aphorism (or line, rule, formula), or a collection of such aphorisms in the form of a manual. It is derived from the verbal root siv-, meaning to sew (these words, including Latinsuere and English to sew, all ultimately deriving from PIE 'to sew'.

InHinduism the 'sutra' is a distinct type of literary composition, based on short aphoristic statements, generally using various technical terms. The literary form of the sutra was designed for concision, as the texts were intended to be memorized by students in some of the formal methods of scriptural and scientific study. Since each line is highly condensed, another literary form arose in which commentaries (Sanskrit: bhāṣya) on the sutras were added, to clarify and explain them.

so BTW your topic looks like you are stalking opaque Posted Image so be careful maybe he won't like it.

so BTW your topic looks like you are stalking opaque Posted Image so be careful maybe he won't like it.

i was about to say the same thing. stop stealing my thoughts. if it was any other member, i think the post would have deserved instant deletion but since opaque is the admin, he deserves some abnormal attention haha. i am not too keen on posting personal information on people though. they might want their lives to be more private.

But i am surprised to see the lack of indianess in him

By this i meant many times he is kinda broad minded, usually indians are not i suppose . And No offense by this statement ..

they might want their lives to be more private.

if OpaQue feels so i guess he can delete this topic instantly :) No issues. Edited by nirmaldaniel (see edit history)

i think the post would have deserved instant deletion but since opaque is the admin, he deserves some abnormal attention haha

well, i thought the same. i thought that maybe one of the mods will delete it since it effect the personal information but between me and myself i hoped not, because it seems interesting Posted Image. so now it passes from anwiii's fingers let's hope the same for others mods. and i am sure if opaque reply then things will heat up more Posted Image.

and i am sure if opaque reply then things will heat up more

Yup, either i get banned or i get a bonus lol .. Just waiting, and Keeping my fingers crossed .. ..

Well india is a rather poor country (no offence or anything) compared to UK and USA I am sure him and his parents are glad for him to have his own company earning plenty of revenue from ads and the hosting.

Yup, either i get banned or i get a bonus lol .. Just waiting, and Keeping my fingers crossed .. ..

hahaha.. that's right nirmaldaniel, you are taking risks here. he maybe suspend you either and make you lose your hosting or your domain, and not posting here any more Posted Image. just kidding trying to frighten you a little Posted Image.

i am sure the best he could do is not replying you at all, and according to your curiousity THIS IS WORSE hahahaPosted Image

Well india is a rather poor country (no offence or anything) compared to UK and USA I am sure him and his parents are glad for him to have his own company earning plenty of revenue from ads and the hosting.

I don't know what you mean by 'poor' but they are not poor at all. The only problem is that the government is very rich and most of the people are in poverty, while they still have the 4th Most Richest Person in the World? It's just because of bad rules and bribery in the country. It seems like OpaQue comes from a average, if not rich family and had money to start a company or a site at first. So don't just accuse people of what they aren't next time :)

I don't know what you mean by 'poor' but they are not poor at all. The only problem is that the government is very rich and most of the people are in poverty, while they still have the 4th Most Richest Person in the World? It's just because of bad rules and bribery in the country. It seems like OpaQue comes from a average, if not rich family and had money to start a company or a site at first. So don't just accuse people of what they aren't next time

i TOTALLY agree with you, just because they are living in a simple way doesn't make them poor. in fact they are very simple people even if they are rich. also India is a very beautiful and rich country, in so many ways, but maybe the increasing of population and lack of government support causes this difference of living style .

nowadays, in the middle east indians are very known, in many fields. they are very known here in medicine and computer science, personally, once, i had a long conversation with an indian programmer and i really got impressed with his knowledge and abilities, therefore i didn't surprise at all when i knew that opaque is an indian.

ok people look, dont fight here saying India is poor or rich , the fact is India is still a developing country. As far as OpaQue im sure that he did not start everything with a huge investment. Still Xisto holds a good place. Huge investment is not necessary for a business to be successful, k what ever shoot out all the hidden thoughts which rings in your mind about OpaQue and his Xisto / forums , etc. Dont worry people shoot out, im still not banned. To be frank every one is kinda afraid he he . Under this topic every one used the term "No offense" he he .. including me.To be very frank im kinda afraid of Mr.Buffalo help more than OpaQue. Mr. Buffalo help is a very strict officer you know ? But he helps a lott !! Thanks BH :) And as far as OpaQue , why is that every one is so worried to post things openly here ? will you ban them ? :P

And as far as OpaQue , why is that every one is so worried to post things openly here ? will you ban them ? :)

ok, you are right nirmaldaneil, a lot of us know much more than we wrote here, but we don't tell it not because we are afraid but because it is kind of breaking personal privacy and interfering with others personal life. we can't publish personal information about someone who choose to keep it hidden, this is against the rules, and you are looking for troubles here, hahaha Posted Image.

i am sure ash meant economically speaking.of course money doesn't define wealth. and hapiness comes from within. there is a saying. "money can't buy happiness". but there is a second part to that.... ".....but it sure makes misery easier to live with". personally, i think money is a distraction to the more important things in life. here in the united states, money is part of the american dream go after that high paying job to be able to marry and afford that house with the white picket fense. i think some dreams have it all wrong...how many people in america are living that american dream? we have a shortage of jobs even. my home state is almost bankrupt.it's sad that people don't know how to live any other way. without money and technology, some people are lost.

@web_desinger

and you are looking for troubles here, hahaha

No one looks for trouble it comes as such :P . Just wanna bring out what all the forum members have in their mind about OpaQue. Moreover if some one has something in mind they wont tell it out thinking that it might affect them because OpaQue is the Admin and cant tell anything. Believe me he is a cool person. Atleast seeing me still unbanned just people shoot it. I think every one is waiting for OpaQue to post and give an affirmative signal that nothing will be done to those who post in this topic,then only people will start to shoot things, neway thanks to web_designer, anwiii and every one :)

i think anyone who knows me knows i am never afraid to speak my mind haha. maybe you are talking about other people.as far as opaque, i think he is a hard worker, dedicated and determined. he's a cool guy who seems to have a good balance to accomplish everything he does. i have learned a lot from him since i have been a member and i have personally encouraged him to post more. he never listens to me though haha. he has his own mind. i think he's one of a kind and it's been a pleasure knowing him.as far as any dirt, i don't have any. if i did, i wouldn't be posting about it except for the fact that his son jack will be finding me in america one day haha. no. he doesn't have a son...just a fleeting conversation piece recently :)i think it's a shame he doesn't post more though because i really think people would benefit from knowing him more.