xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dave23

Creating A Music Webpage Within A Website

Hi all!I just developed my own website and I wanted to add a music playing page in my website! I searched the net for some HTML code or java scripts but couldnt find one! I would appreciate if someone helps me with the codes as this is the last subject that i know about!what i would like to have is not a background music for my page but rather a page that plays a bunch of musics without going to windows media player or real player etc....!!thanks!

You can use a Flash XSPF player on a webpage to play your tracks. I'm assuming you want to make a webpage with a music player in it so the user can shuffle between tracks and so on.
Now, I found a nice tutorial on the web, scroll down to the "Embedding Music With Flash And XSPF Web Music Player" header and follow the instruction. Click to view the tutorial

You can use a Flash XSPF player on a webpage to play your tracks. I'm assuming you want to make a webpage with a music player in it so the user can shuffle between tracks and so on.Now, I found a nice tutorial on the web, scroll down to the "Embedding Music With Flash And XSPF Web Music Player" header and follow the instruction. Click to view the tutorial

thanks a million! This should work perfectly!