xisto Community
Kalvin

New Company Name Help Company name

Helloooowww can anyone help me with thinking of a punchy company name for my new business which is providing real (foliage) plant displays as seen in offices, hotels, restaurants etc.Would really appreciate any ideas!Many thanks

Have you tried using foreign names for your company? Often the most unknown words turn out to be the most catchy names! Try googling for foreign meanings of words like "flower". I think you'll be able to find several names right away.

Have you tried using foreign names for your company? Often the most unknown words turn out to be the most catchy names! Try googling for foreign meanings of words like "flower". I think you'll be able to find several names right away.

I think thats not a very good idea -- the foreign names might be catchy or new compared to the english ones but I would try sticking to English or the Local Language because a business should seem like its for the local people and neighborhood, not some greedy company from overseas.

Try thinking of catchy names in your own language -- thats my advice, if you want to successful. :)

Instead of complicating things why dont you use things around you like your name Kalvin Florals or FLoral Arrangements dont get to carried away in your name search as things can easily look gigantic without much ado.There are loads of posiblities for names and thats why you seem stuck but if you stop stressing and try something that you already have in your head from before you'll find that you already know that name you want. I wish you the best of luck in your name search and do tell us what name you decided on in the end.Suggestions K-FloralsFloral WorksFLoral DecoKalvin DecoThey all sound nice but at the end of the day its your decision to choose.

if it was me, i would be trying to make a reputation as "the plant guy" and that is what i would call my business. who better to call than the plant guy? normally, i use a little more creativity in business names or thinking up a good domain for a business. "the plant guy" says it all though. people will remember the name and it clearly states that he is the guy to call.