xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Ip.shoutbox 1.1.2 (Ip.board 3.0.x)

Guys, personally, I think the "Live" chat sucks. But that may just be my own opinion. Why not install IP.Shoutbox again? OpaQue, you can just download it from IPS right? :)

i think we should test it first then we decide or opaque decide but we can help him Posted Image

i think we should wait till it works and see. the old one was full of errors too and maybe not compatible with the new theme.

i know you miss the shoutbox sky, we all do Posted Image especially me, i was spamming at myself and talking to myself the whole night Posted Image

i think we should test it first then we decide or opaque decide but we can help him Posted Image

i think we should wait till it works and see. the old one was full of errors too and maybe not compatible with the new theme.

i know you miss the shoutbox sky, we all do Posted Image especially me, i was spamming at myself and talking to myself the whole night Posted Image

Test it? The whole version is already up on the site, it's tested and it doesn't work -- at all. Who is going to even download Java and other software just so it doesn't work? The old shoutbox is for the IPB 2.3 and won't be compatible with the new VERSION and not the theme -- this theme is the default theme that comes with IPB and should be compatible with other Shout-boxes. .

The IP.Shoutbox for 3.0.x is compatible with IP.Board skin. Take a look for yourself. - Clicky for the review of Shoutbox for 3.0.x :)

That Shoutbox looks really good! but, it would been way better if we had it the old way, on top of every topic and homepage, then we can chat and post at the same time! :P

Chatting during posting actually refreshes the shoutbox. As you noticed before, when you shout and then post immediately after, you go back to the Board Index, and your shout doesnt appear. :)

The IP.Shoutbox for 3.0.x is compatible with IP.Board skin. Take a look for yourself. - Clicky for the review of Shoutbox for 3.0.x :)

this shoutbox looks good. i hope opaque do something about ours.

Test it? The whole version is already up on the site, it's tested and it doesn't work -- at all. Who is going to even download Java and other software just so it doesn't work? The old shoutbox is for the IPB 2.3 and won't be compatible with the new VERSION and not the theme -- this theme is the default theme that comes with IPB and should be compatible with other Shout-boxes. .

well, i thought it doesn't work because of some bugs or something like this, but if it is as you said then it should be replace. OH my god, we can't be live without shoutbox Posted Image

That Shoutbox looks really good! but, it would been way better if we had it the old way, on top of every topic and homepage, then we can chat and post at the same time! :P

yeah i agree, i love posting or reading topics and posts and watching what 's going on on shoutbox. i would like the shoutbox to be included in every page.