xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomCol

Nintendo Dsi

The Nintendo DSi is the successor of the DS console. It doesn't play Game Boy games but instead lets you download games (DSiWare) from the online store.I got my DSi on 3rd of April 2009, I'm glad I bought it because it is so much better than the DS Lite which I previously owned. I particularly like the free Opera browser that can be downloaded; I spend a lot of time going on the DS compatible sites (of which one was made my me). I also own a few DSiWare titles which are good to pass the time when you are bored.If you are considering buying one, I would recommend it if you have the money because it is such a great console.

I also have a DSi. I don't like that I can't play the GBA games because I never had one of those. What I want now though is the new bigger model as my hands are quite big.The games on it aren't that great to look at, but there are quite a few games that are really fun to play. I would like a PSP too if I had more money.