xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nick8609

Hi; Nick

Hi,

I am new here. My passion is in Internet Marketing. My goal is to help by giving you info on how to be successful online. Not only to get traffic but to make sales to whatever you may promote.

I also look forward to connecting with others and sharing free tips.

Thanks for having me here.

-Nick B. Posted Image

hi nick, welcome here with us in Xisto community. seems you have a lot to share and this is the goal of this forum, "sharing knowledge". we are here help each other and support each other so you are in the right place nick.

you can start by reading the rules of the forum from "knowledgesuta guidelines" the rules here are strict and we have a tough moderators Posted Image of course that what make this forums so special. anyway, read the rules and sign up in xisto with exactly the same email you used it for the forum, and start posting good quality posts or contribute in discussions. this way you will share knowledge, have fun and earn mycent to get a free hosting or a domain name. but these days you won't see a progress in your "mycent" because forums are under upgrade, but that's ok continue posting, the admin here generate a script for counting mycent and it will show up when they finished of the upgrade process.

welcome again and good luck.

Hello Nick! I welcome you to Xisto (Xisto). The ultimate goal of Trap is, as Web_Designer said to share knowledge and in the way you can have free hosting provided by Xisto Corp. by myCENTS. So, each time you post in any topic you will a gain few myCents and after you collect enough, apply for hosting. You don't need to post that much, the amount of posts you have don't even matter at all, it all matters about the quality of the posts that you make. You might get .30 mycents for one post and .10 for another, but somehow you will get to about $10 within the first week -- at least. But, don't even think about the myCENTS involved, just browse the forums and add some posts here and there and have some fun. Remember to follow the rules and never spam :)

Before you start you might want to read these topics and help files --

Your Settings

Contacting the staff

Topics and Forums

And also the Xisto ReadMe Files which is here Xisto README! Hope you have fun in Xisto! Posted Image

Hallo Nick and welcome to the forums. You've joined at a time when the forum is going through an upgrade, so you won't be able to take advantage of the wondrous myCENT system as yet, but until then you can get involved in the community, and spread the info you mentioned :) Looking forward to seeing more of your posts soon. Have a great time!