xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
smithmiller6

Weight Gain Despite Exercise

Last mind I exercise with a set of weights, and have noticed that the more I do these exercises more weight, the truth is that I do it for free, I mean that I have no idea of the exercises I abide by the instructions of the manufacturer, is up two kilos normal even though then I dedicate an hour to walk and runthanksps: I make normal diet, before that I kept my weight

What do you mean by exercise? you go to some kind of a Gym? Are those weights with which you're exercising heavy? Every summer I go to the Gym and "play" with weights, quite heavy weights. I also gain about extra 6 kilos every summer but at winder time I loose about 4 kilos, I guess it's do to that i get extra muscle mass and as I know usually muscles weight is bigger than fat.?So if you want to loose weight and not gain it, you need to sweat much more and "play" with not so heavy weights. At least I think so. Besides, for me after Gym, I usually eat much more, due to I feel that I need more energy and maybe because of that I gain more weight every time, due to my appetite is much bigger. :)

if you want to loose weight, you shouldn't play any sport that may build muscles, building muscles will make you gain weight and eat more. so it is normally to gain weight than loose it. try to run, walk, play aerobics is the best. these kind of light sports with a healthy diet make you shape your body and loose weight.

don't be alarmed. if you diet is the same, then all it means is you are building more muscles.were you lifting weights for the sole purpose of weight loss?