xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jroberts

Getting To Know You!

maybe you should talk a little about yourself first. anyway, welcome in Xisto community, we are all here helping each other, talk, have fun and get mycent to buy a free hosting or a free domain name. i suggest you to read the rules of the forum first, which you find it in the right upper side of the forum "Xisto guidelines". i know you think things are messed up here, but it is not the forum is under upgrading now and everything will be great in a very short time.also, be sure to sign up in Xisto - Support using the same email you signed up for the forum to earn mycent, after that start posting good quality topics or choose a category that suits your interests and contribute the discussions. good luck.

Hi!@JRobertsWelcome to the Xisto! This is one happening Internet discussion board where the forum members get credits for posting and participating in the discussions. The credits can be redeemed for web hosting packages, which is why you would find members who are really enthusiastic in wanting to help you and you are less likely to be told to RTFM: read the fine manual. In fewer words, I would say that the forums encourage you to ask questions and the members are very helpful and will provide you with a response.You have picked a period of transformation and change to join the discussion board, so you will see plenty of changes over the next week or so.@web_designerDo you know if it is possible to change our passwords after having created the accounts? If I change the password on Xisto and the forum to the same password, will the integration between the two systems still work correctly?

well, k_nithin_r, it suppose to be. from the concept of programming language, you are editing data in the database so it is correct but for the forum and xisto i think you should pm a mod.

Hi there to all, I m also new in this forum and i think these forums are good place to make friend and to discuss their problem and get help or opinion to the other and i hope you will enjoying your time to.

hi hussy, ?please start your own thread so that the members could welcome you and you can ask whatever you want, also to talk a little about yourself. anyway, welcome here in Xisto community hussy, waiting for your thread.hi hussy, ?please start your own thread so that the members could welcome you and you can ask whatever you want, also to talk a little about yourself. anyway, welcome here in Xisto community hussy, waiting for your thread.

New here :) Welcome Jroberts. This is a place to learn and a place to have fun. I have a question for you Mr.Jroberts, have you heard about Xisto ? and also let us know how did you find Xisto ?? :)