xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion 9999

Mech Assault: Lone Wolf

Anyone played mech assault:lone wolf? its a really good game, anyone who got an xbox should get it. its seriously good and depending on what difficulty you do it on it, requires some actual skill and technique. *glares at everyone angrily*. Besides that point, if you do have the game, how far are you on it? and do you think it's any good? Right now I just defeated some random huge spider and just on the mission after it. :D

Anyone played mech assault:lone wolf? its a really good game, anyone who got an xbox should get it. its seriously good and depending on what difficulty you do it on it, requires some actual skill and technique. *glares at everyone angrily*. Besides that point, if you do have the game,  how far are you on it? and do you think it's any good? Right now I just defeated some random huge spider and just on the mission after it. :D

50471[/snapback]

Games like Panzer Dragoon Orta and Mech Assault: Lone Wolf make me wish I had an XBox. I've only played Crimson Skies, Sudeki, Halo 1 & 2, and a few other games I can't remember, on XBox. Do you know if Morrowind and Fable are any good? I heard Fable was really short. Damn Peter Molyneux. :D His games are always awesome (Prince of Persia, Black and White, etc), but so so short.

Same i think the game is great and is full of action i deafed the spider about four missions ago i am stuck on this bit in a turret where all these mechs come and shoot the massive radar but they also shoot you and you have to stop they blowing up the tower for three minutes

Since my internet is screwed at the moment as I keep logging out of Xisto(or is there something wrong with Xisto or my account) I'll just say your name and my reply since I can't quote. To lordof the cynics:You're right about fable being short, can take you up to just 8-9 hours to complete but is pretty good, and I'm not too sure about morrowwinds, never really seen it in fact. :D To orbital2005:lol, I'm on that level too now, i have figured out a pretty good tactic that made me last for ages and it was cheap cuz I died with 20 secs left. I know one. Use the missile and with full speed hit the bridge. Then with full speed again in the same spot as last time and the bridge crumbles in 2, not 3 hits. It will kill 1 mech, but i'm not sure about the first one. Then you just gotta play it out against the mechs and tanks whenever they come at you. I activate my shield whenever one of em gets to me, then if I'm in the middle of battle with a mech, activate the shield instantly once its back. But there's no point in activating the shield right after it comes back with no one/a tank around. Hopefully this should work. It might also be that you can get out, pick up the health mechs drop and get back in your turret with hopefully full health restored. Dunno if it'll work though, its a bit of a strange theory. :D. P.S. Tell me if anything I said works :D

Since my internet is screwed at the moment as I keep logging out of Xisto(or is there something wrong with Xisto or my account)  I'll just say your name and my reply since I can't quote. To lordof the cynics:

You're right about fable being short, can take you up to just 8-9 hours to complete but is pretty good, and I'm not too sure about morrowwinds, never really seen it in fact. :D

To orbital2005:

lol, I'm on that level too now, i have figured out a pretty good tactic that made me last for ages and it was cheap cuz I died with 20 secs left. I know one. Use the missile and with full speed hit the bridge. Then with full speed again in the same spot as last time and the bridge crumbles in 2, not 3 hits. It will kill 1 mech, but i'm not sure about the first one. Then you just gotta play it out against the mechs and tanks whenever they come at you. I activate my shield whenever one of em gets to me, then if I'm in the middle of battle with a mech, activate the shield instantly once its back. But there's no point in activating the shield right after it comes back with no one/a tank around. Hopefully this should work. It might also be that you can get out, pick up the health mechs drop and get back in your turret with hopefully full health restored. Dunno if it'll work though, its a bit of a strange theory. :D.

P.S. Tell me if anything I said works  :D

50768[/snapback]

yer its hard you even tryed it for me but it didn't work you can't run off and get health you die instatly did u get down to twenty seconds remaining

I haven't XBox but i'm planning to buy it soon. I'm real fun of Mechwarrior games and wanna try to play all of them...

All that i heared about Mech Assault: Lone Wolf is that there is very short story line and it could be finished in few days :D

But anyways all trailers which i saw are great !!!
there their homepage

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i'm already posted short topic about this game :D

It could be finished in just a few days...if you play for about 5 hours a day, and not get stuck on any mission, but its pretty hard to do it on any other difficulty apart from "green"(easy). To orbital2005:Damn internet, anyway, yes I did the mission with 20 secs remaining, a bit cheap if you ask me, and I'm surprised that you died, there usually is a huge gap of time between the mechs coming, if you destroy the bridge, so you should be able to get out, grab the health and get back in. Thats if the mech died near the turret, and you should only try to get it when low on turret health, but I doubt my theory about getting the health as a human and getting back in the turret would work anyway... Oh and you know I said, hit the bridge with full speed in the same spot, well, I lasted with 20 secs remaining and I had hit the bridge with the slowest speed. So if I really had hit the bridge with full speed, I might have done it. :D But now I can't do it anymore... :D

It could be finished in just a few days...if you play for about 5 hours a day, and not get stuck on any mission, but its pretty hard to do it on any other difficulty apart from "green"(easy).

I'm playing Mechwarrior 4 series for 4 years and all missions there i do on "ELITE" level :D

There is much funny when you can't get out from your cover for a time more than 1.5 seconds :D If you will stay there longer you will die in few shots of Bots...

But better to play online via internet on the MSN Gaming Zone :D

There a lot of 1337 pilots :ph34r:http://zone.msn.com/en/general/article/mch4retiring

Good luck in Mech Assault 2 Lone Wolf and play Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries on PC :D Multiplayer is much better than single game :)

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i did it i got passed the turret leval and all i had to p and was get out of the turret and get in the flying ship behind you and fly use the missiles and blow them out of them ha ha! later on in that leval you get a assult mech with 100 damage you can kill scout mechs in one hit