xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mranimationist

Why Keep Noob Tubes ? why keep noob tubes ??

Whats been bugging me for the last few weeks since i got mw2 a little lait this year, is that they kept noob tubes which is a noob way of getting a nuke. I havent yet got a nuke but I think im the only person who hates noobtubess now. And no offence to high levels but why is it always you that use noob tubes. The clue is in the name Noob = A newbie = A new player = No good guns = not very good = noob tubes = Me = Angry. But when level 2nd prestigers level 60's use them thats stupid you must be so crap that you have to use it !! :)Thank you you and comment !!

If you think you are the only one who hates the "noobtubes," then you must have not visited the official MW2 forums. "Noobtubes" do not bother me much, that is, until someone with OMA pro and Danger Close on comes in, or until a "noobtube"-only clan comes in. When they have Danger Close, the blast shield is rendered useless. And when they don't have Danger Close, direct impacts or "noobtube" clans render the blast shield useless. If the blast shield wasn't so underpowered, people would consider it more often, and we would expect to see a decrease in the number of "noobtubers." Personally, i wish the blast shield was about as strong as the Juggernauts ability to withstand explosions. "Noobtube" popularity would certainly decrease; however, so would semtex and frag grenades, et cetera. But that can be done away with by having the blast shield stay the same for everything except "noobtubes."

Again that is a technique the game manufacturers prefer to any similar output technology. At times it feels stupid but then every company patronizes one one or the other technique over another, not that one is better than the other but because someone else uses it we will not policy.

If you think you hate noobtubes, head over to the gamefaqs MW2 there has to be a few thousand topics on the subject. As for me I only use it to unlock parts and gain XP, of course if it is a specific map such as wasteland, well, I get my best gun and perks and start liighting the campers up with some big booms :), besides launches such as the AT4 and hte RPG are on a whole different level of noobtubing. However, to counteract that just set up a MLC and you will be fine, just watch out for shotguns.