xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Second Grade Computer Test In China...

hi trappers,i saw this test online, i am not quiet sure about this test if it is really for 2nd grade students in china or not, but i found it fun and chalenging. so thought of sharing with you. here's the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it and share me your opinions. and remember, no cheating, it's finally all about fun :)

Wow! That is hard as heck! I eventually gave up and watched it on youtube The trick is to avoid keeping 2 frogs of the same color next to each other.

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

yup. tough indeed. took me a while. i figured out the trick pretty quick, but just getting there was giving me problems. that's not a test. it's more like a puzzle game. that was fun :)but for second graders in less than 2 minutes? i don't believe it!

but for second graders in less than 2 minutes? i don't believe it!

i don't believe it too, but who cares. it is fun and tricky, it is all about simple trick if someone can't know it, it can take two hours not two minutes.

Wow! That is hard as heck! I eventually gave up and watched it on youtube
The trick is to avoid keeping 2 frogs of the same color next to each other.

hay deadmad i said no cheating, you could ask me and i will give you a hint :) unfortunately, you missed the fun part.

i don't believe it too, but who cares. it is fun and tricky, it is all about simple trick if someone can't know it, it can take two hours not two minutes.

hay deadmad i said no cheating, you could ask me and i will give you a hint :) unfortunately, you missed the fun part.

It wasn't exactly cheating, :P I was watching and learning :D

It wasn't exactly cheating, :) I was watching and learning :P

that's good as long as you had fun and learned something this is the core of posting and writing topics, right.

I guess I'm not smarter than a second grader then :) It took me almost twenty minutes to crack this one, but it was fun and also irritating :P Did anyone play a similar game with the three cannibals and three humans? That was a fun game too, though I can't seem to find it anywhere now...

ohhhh that was a fun one too. i did i quick search and found it HERE!

yuk, the characters are so ugly, my frogs are much more better. but i tried it, it tooks me about five minutes to solve it, and it was fun too.

ohhhh that was a fun one too. i did i quick search and found it HERE!

Wow thanks for the find anwiii :) This was a cool game and I took 15 minutes when I first played it way back. But I solved it in under 2 minutes now - looks like my brain works sometimes :D

yuk, the characters are so ugly, my frogs are much more better.

Well it's an old game and cannibals aren't meant to look cute anyway :P Besides, this one seems much easier than the frogs one.

Well it's an old game and cannibals aren't meant to look cute anyway :) Besides, this one seems much easier than the frogs one.

haha you are right, cannibals shouldn't look cute at all. anyway, if you could solve this one faster than the frog test that means your brain has been stimulated, and that's a one of the scientific facts. our brain just like everything else needs training to give the best performance. therefore you could solve the cannibals test faster than the frog whereas both of them are using the probability theory.