xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
walterreed

Free Photo Hosting And Online Photo Editing Site

PhotoDekho.com free photo hosting site with free online photo editing tool. You can host unlimited photos and share them with friends and family. It is a fastest photo uploading site. Online photo editor tool helps you to edit any photo quickly without registration.

Hi!Thank you for the post.I was wondering if other members of the forum would want to move their photo collections to new video and photo sharing websites because of the uncertainty of how long the new ones would be operational.I'm not suggesting that the established players that have an online presence would necessary be better off, but they do give you the time to transfer all of your files off to another host. Yahoo! had a photo hosting site that they had to shut down but in their favor, I would like to say that they did provide about a month for users to transfer their photographs to a different image hosting website.

It depends on user; any good site even new one can attract a number of users. I am just helping those people who want to host, online editing, share photos. What have I written above is not fake, this is just what I found on the site.