xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Hi Guys!

welcome roger112 in Xisto community, if you are a geek as you said, don't worry we are all geeks here ;) we are a very helpful and supportive community. we are helping each other and sharing knowledge and information.start by reading the rules of the forum in the main page, don't forget to register in xisto in the same e-mail you use in the forum. and then start posting good quality posts, after a few posts you will earn your mycents so that you can get your free hosting and free domain name. good luck.

hello everyone, I'm glad to be here with you and join this great community!I'm here for web hosting and to share knowledge mainly on web design and linux.I like to think myself more as a geek-in-the-making lol, i'm doing java, php and mysql on my own. I'm 21 years of old and just started a web design company with my brother so I'm here to give it a good launch!I look forward to happy times with all of you!!Laters for now!

Hey!Thanks web-designer for the warm welcome!I'm not much of a geek (just wish to be lol), I'm learning to program and do all kinds of stuff...actually I'm starting my own tech company.I found my way around and now i'm finally earning!! It feels great and I hope soon enough I'll have enough stakes to get the services that I want.Thanks once again...I gotta run outta here!!

Hi!@roger112It's good to have another Java/PHP/MySQL developer among us. You will find a lot of other members on this discussion board with similar interests so if you every need any help or have something to contribute, post it to the forums and you'll get the MyCENTs hosting credits for it.A couple of years, or maybe a few decades, down the line, you probably will say something similar to what Warren Buffet always says, "I've started a web design company when I was 21 year old but I always regret that I started so late." :-DHappy posting and good luck with the company!