xisto Community
web_designer

Knowledgesutra/trap17 Contest, $350 In Prizes!

good idea soviet rathe, maybe the best i heard to improve these forum till now. hope you good luck.but unfortunately. it won't work for me, since in turkey people don't speak English. so they can't understand a word from anything i say or write ;) good luck

I've noticed this forum has been slowing down a bit and i've been itching to start a contest somewhere and I thought this was the best place to do it!!

Promote Xisto in the craziest/coolest way you can come up with.

You must have a picture or video of what you did.

(if it's a picture, make sure it's more than one!)

Example:

Print off a paper with "Xisto.com" (add a creative slogan)

Go plaster it on 50 different vending machines.

There is no limit to what you can do. (don't get a tattoo ;))

*Don't do anything illegal please.

Your entry must follow the forum rules, Nothing inappropriate.

Points will go towards entries that are funny, creative, and daring.

Video recordings are a plus.

*No photoshops please

This contest starts today (May 3rd).

All entries will be accepted until the 1st of June.

We want to give everyone a chance to participate!

1st Place: Sidewinder x6 Keyboard & Sidewinder x8 Mouse PROFESSIONAL GAMING HARDWARE

2nd Place: Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 & Wireless Laser Mouse 5000

3rd Place: LifeCam VX-3000

4th Place: LifeChat LX-3000

5th Place: $1 cash LOL (not kidding)

To qualify, you must be living in the US or Canada, these items cannot be shipped internationally, sorry.

Due to the substantial prizes and value, there should be at least 30 entries. I hope to see a good turnout!

This contest has officially started. Post all entries below!

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

ROFL, is this seriously for real? Good job then. But I seriously don't think anyone will go to 'Xisto.com' after seeing it on a vending machine? I think they will just rip the flyer so they can see the cans in the machine. :P I think doing it 'physically' is just too much and it won't work. The best way to go about this contest is to go 'virally' and post some good topics about Knowledgestura 'Open Discussion' Forum on other popular forums, talk about how cool it is or explain the myCENT system. Again, nice IDEA!!!Awww man, i already go the tattoo! ;)

Soviet this doesn't seem very real I don't know why but It doesn't. Anyway the first prize the Gaming hardware This is not gaming hardware because Microsoft made it. I would enter if it was Logitech kit or Razer... But anyway good luck to anyone who enters, if anyone does.

Very good Soviet... I really appreciate your idea and your intention behind it.. Keep it up, keep growing Xisto... Unfortunately I am not eligible for your contest (or atleast, for you prizes :P ) as I am an Indian ;)

I think doing it 'physically' is just too much and it won't work.

Too much work? I actually got the contest idea from another forum, the only difference is that the prizes were less in value then the ones I have here.one guy printed over 500 fliers and put them all over his school.
another guy did the same but he drove around for hours, wasting gas, and putting them in peoples mail boxes!
and lots of the other entries had just as much effort.
so I don't see how it could be "too much work"

Soviet this doesn't seem very real I don't know why but It doesn't. Anyway the first prize the Gaming hardware This is not gaming hardware because Microsoft made it. I would enter if it was Logitech kit or Razer... But anyway good luck to anyone who enters, if anyone does.

I don't see why it doesn't seem "real", I came into some good fortune and thought i'd share it with my favorite community.

This contest is 100% legit and I hope to get alot of entries from everyone.

If you really want to enter you can, that is, if you have a US,CA address for the items to be shipped to, heck, you could even donate then prize to someone else if you won! :P

No.. I don't have any US or CA address. I am a pure citizen of India ;) Donating prize to someone else? :P I think I am not that much good :D

Very good Soviet... I really appreciate your idea and your intention behind it.. Keep it up, keep growing Xisto... Unfortunately I am not eligible for your contest (or atleast, for you prizes :P ) as I am an Indian ;)

If you really want to enter you can, that is, if you have a US,CA address for the items to be shipped to, heck, you could even donate then prize to someone else if you won! :P

It's an excellent idea, but a real shame it's only open to those in the US or Canada - us in the UK always miss out on everything ;) It should be good to see what ideas people can come up with.

I think it's a fun idea. Maybe I'll do some advertising. Do you think OpaQue would mind if one of his Xisto logos off the site were printed and used? What happens if 30 people don't enter? The contest is cancelled? I would really be surprised if that many people entered. Anyway, it's a generous offer to have a contest for the site. Thanks SovietRathe

I think it's a fun idea. Maybe I'll do some advertising. Do you think OpaQue would mind if one of his Xisto logos off the site were printed and used?
What happens if 30 people don't enter? The contest is cancelled? I would really be surprised if that many people entered.

Anyway, it's a generous offer to have a contest for the site. Thanks SovietRathe

I don't think OpaQue would mind, afterall you're advertising his site.

I think a good 20 entries would be enough, but I'm not going to hand out prizes if there's only like 5 or 6 entries. I'm really hoping there will be a good number.

good work kira, you are the first now, good luck for you and for everyone. let's try our best to make soviet give away these things :)

how many flyers did you print out? i noticed there is one on the white car too. at first i was thinkin...."hmmmmm....some advertising. it's probably kira's car" haha anyway. good job :)