xisto Community
web_designer

What Your Name Means?

hi trappers,i have an idea, let's say it's kind of a game. i think it's interesting, i hope you do. the idea is what your name means. maybe, some think it is boring but i don't. because we are from different countries, different cultures and absolutely our names are in different languages but at the same time, we all can translate it to English. and here i am not talking about the nick names in the forum but your real name, you don't have to tell us what your real name is but only the meaning of it. believe it or not, i know people don't even know what their names mean, because there is really a complicated names in this world. and sometimes names have a story behind them. anyway, here is what you should do and remember to be honest and don't fake a name ;) - what is the meaning of your name? (just the meaning you don't have to tell us your real name).- do you like your name or you think it is not suitable for you? if not what do you want your name to be?- who chose your name? about me, my name means beauty or charm and yes i like it. even i knew that they thought of naming me something related to dawn or mornings, thanks god they didn't. and my father is the one who chose my name.

well i just looked it up. i looked it up on several web pages. basically, my name means....enlightened, a teacher, a mountain.most people call me by my middle name though haha

well i just looked it up. i looked it up on several web pages. basically, my name means....
enlightened, a teacher, a mountain.

most people call me by my middle name though haha

very fit to you anwiii, good for who pick your name, they knew what you will be in the future. the godfather of Xisto ;)

very fit to you anwiii, good for who pick your name, they knew what you will be in the future. the godfather of Xisto ;)

actually, it's not very unique to me. my forum name is my initials. thus, the three i's. i am the third

about me, my name means beauty or charm and yes i like it. even i knew that they thought of naming me something related to dawn or mornings, thanks god they didn't. and my father is the one who chose my name.

So you spread the beauty and charm around, or do you keep it to yourself? ;) It's a good, simple and meaningful.

actually, it's not very unique to me. my forum name is my initials. thus, the three i's. i am the third

Oh so I finally got to know the secret behind your user name :P I agree with web_designer; your name suits you :P

My real name is taken from a Sanskrit word, simple meaning The Sun. I like it very much, but it's way too common over here; too many people have the same name. But still, it's a really good name for me.

My real name is taken from a Sanskrit word, simple meaning The Sun. I like it very much, but it's way too common over here; too many people have the same name. But still, it's a really good name for me.

great name and seems it is suitable for you in a way or another, maybe that is why your avatar is looks like a sun?

i always think that every name no matter how it is common, it has a certain relation to its holder, for example your name can fits many people but each time reflects a different character. your name "the sun" can fits a person who acts in a warm and nice way, or fits a person who is funny, shiny and smiley, or fits a person who is deep, silent and serious. same name but different peoples and fit them all.

"the famous and bright one"

well, this is a huge meaning for a name of person, it is really give you the sense of a leader. i think in this forum it is suitable for you, because you are one of the moderator who leads and advise everyone. also you are famous here and i am sure you are famous among your friends, as you said before you are loyal and supportive person so that's absolutely would make you famous and bright to them.

btw: this name doesn't fit the squint penguin in your avatar ;)
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

According to the keyring on my keys, my name comes from the Saxon name "Hrodelbert" meaning "the famous and bright one" ;) I am loyal and supportive to my friends, but rarely give my opinion. I am also able to lead and encourage others to succeed. Then again, as that was written by a keyring manufacturer, I'm not exactly sure how accurate it is! I think my name suits me, but I don't think the meaning does - I'm neither famous nor bright, and I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at leading. Oh well :P

My name means Brave and Vigilant! Sounds nothing like me LOL. I don't really like my name, but I guess I got to live with it huh? My name is also unisex... which is always great!! I believe my mother picked my name but I'm not sure... I know she picked my middle name after my grandma, but I never asked!!

i thought this was about the meaning of our names. now you are trying to fit the avatar with the meanings haha.

i was just kidding anwiii, in fact i love penguin, if someone offer me a trip to North Pole i will go even that's mean i will freeze up till death just to see the sweet little penguins ;)

don't know who pippi is?

well no i don't, i google it :P and my avatar not for a girl in 6 years old " the old one was :P but for a girl in 14 years old" but this one for a girl have 18 or 20 years old and her name kobato, one of my favorite anime. and why you are so upset is something wrong with your avatar!!! :D

in fact i don't think people's names belongs to their photos at all, simply because photos are objects with no soul at all, but you can know a lot by talking to them and now you can see if their names are related to them or not.

i have it tattoed on my right arm along with a moon.

:( you have a tatto!!! you are really full of surprises, i am looking what others will say about that :(

i thought this was about the meaning of our names. now you are trying to fit the avatar with the meanings haha. i mean, does my avatar fit my meaning? what about your 6 year old pippi longstocking avatar ;)i think the meanings to names is almost like birthdays related to horoscopes that you find wrapped up in some convenience store or a fortune cookie you get after your meal at the local chinese restaurant. you're right. if you think on it, most people can relate to it. even pippi longstocking had a certain amount of original charm.don't know who pippi is? she could lift a car with one hand!the sun has some meaning to it. i actually like it. i have it tattoed on my right arm along with a moon.but as far as meanings to names, i don't think they fit most people because most people don't even know what their names mean. if they don't know what their names mean, how can a definition have any meaning to them personally?

well no i don't, i google it ;)

so come on. we should all vote if your avatar looks like pippi longstocking! here's pippi!

and as far as my tatoo. yea, i have one. what's wrong with the sun and moon? :P

so come on. we should all vote if your avatar looks like pippi longstocking! here's pippi!
and as far as my tatoo. yea, i have one. what's wrong with the sun and moon? smile.gif

hahaha this photo is more uglier than the one i found, COMMON my avatar is much more better.

and i have no problem with sun and moon, sun is nice and moon is cool. i have a problem with this collection: TATTO, SUN,MOON and ANWIII oh my god ;) tattos is good idea for a period of time, but when you begin to hate it, this is the horrible thing. you don't have a choice either bear it for the rest of your life or ruin your skin and remove it.