xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aaaeseg

One More For The Community!

Hello everybody!

Let me introduce myself

I'm from Brazil, I'm finishing my college in Computer Science and I'm currently working with Java Web Development. If you have any issues about JAVA, JSP, JSF, STRUTS, JBOSS, etc. You may ask my help, i cannot assure I will solve your problem but i will do my best.

I don't know much thing about PHP but I'm trying to learn some tricks! XD That's why i'm here. to increase my knowledge AND share it with anyone interested.

Posted Image

Welcome to the forums.
It's nice to have you here and I assure you, you'll find many like-minded people here. If you need any help in PHP, just make a new thread, we have a lot of PHP programmers here who will reply if they can. I'm sure your knowledge here is needed, too.
If you're also looking for hosting, we have a system here called MyCENTs. For each post you submit (except the ones in no post count categories), the system will calculate it's value based on length and quality and you'll be rewarded with MyCENTs. To activate your MyCents, register at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same e-mail address you registered here with. After you gather 100 MyCents, they will be transferred to your xisto account as $1. After you gather enough bucks, you can buy hosting services there. If you have more questions, check this thread.
Don't forget to read the board rules as well. This forum has a set of unusual rules which you might want to check so you don't receive a warn.

Anyway, see you around. Oh and if you some post mentioning "Xisto", that's just the old name of the forum.

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto,aaaeseg. Don't forget to read the rules and mycent faq thread. This will help you avoid any confusion and queries regarding the system. And good to see one more java programmer in the community.There are many other java developers here like me, you. Looking forward to see more of your posts related to java programming. Once again welcome to Xisto. Have fun.

welcome to Xisto community, we are always happy to get more new members. after reading the rules of the forum in the main page, take a look on the sections here and start posting good quality topics that fit your interest, also you can share us your opinion by replying others topics. this way you will earn your mycent to buy hosting or domain name, learning and sharing knowledge and have fun. good luck.

Hello and welcome to the community! You've sure got a strange username, but everyone's strange over here ;) I see that you haven't posted anything yet except this thread. Take a stroll in the forum and you'll surely find a lot of interesting topics to talk about, and you can start a thread or two about your favourite topics as well. Looking forward to meeting you in the forums!

Welcome to the community of KnowledgeSultra! Please make sure you read the rules, and above all, enjoy your stay! ;)

hello there aaaeseg (how the hell did you read your name? o_0 ), welcome to the Xisto Forum! :P guess i'm kind of too late to greet you though :Pwell anyway, you're welcomed here. and your knowledge at JAVA stuff sure is precious, i hope you would like to share them here. and of course, there are plenty PHP tips and tricks here in the forum. wish you the best~! ;)

Hi!@aaaesegWelcome to the Xisto!It has been a while since you have joined the forums and I've noticed that you haven't posted much. If you do experience any problems with setting up the account for receiving hosting credits, do feel free to post to the forum and I or one of the other members on the forum will gladly help you out.I'm sure you will find plenty of Java developers on the discussion board who would love to discuss with you about web development with Java, and there is an enthusiastic bunch of PHP web developers around to help you get started with PHP web development through every step of the way. If you are looking for some reference material on PHP, look up some PHP CookBooks that will give you quick solutions to common problems that you may encounter.I know I speak for the entire board when I say that we are looking forward to hearing more from you on the forums.