xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kosmik

Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 Best Custom Class Which is yours?

I currently use this class for modern warfare 2.

AUG HBAR w/ GripUSP Tac KnifeFlash GrenadeNinja ProStopping PowerCommando Pro
I was just wondering what class you use
This class I use is very very accurate and powerful but the scoping range is useless, but i dont really need that because I play at a high resolution and I have a very good eye anyway ;)

Ninja and Commando can't be equipped at the same time. Those who use LMGs as their primary tend to play with either Scavenger or Sleight of Hand. But since you use tactical knife perhaps you are using Marathon. For most stages i play with the P90 with the silencer attached, but for Derail, Afghan and Quarry, i would consider the 3-round burst assault rifles. I prefer mostly the P90 do mostly to its stats; the magazine size also allows me not to worry much about reloading. I have Commando Pro too, mostly used for tight spots (though lag renders it useless sometimes), but for my sniper class i have Ninja. If i don't have Stopping Power, then i either have Cold-blooded or i end up dying often. Not many guns can dish out enough damage without Stopping Power. Since CoD4 i've always wanted the ability to run without running out of stamina, so i always have Marathon on no matter what class i use. Until i get my favorite shotgun, as my secondary i have the Stinger?appears to be the fastest to pull out and can take down aircrafts in one hit. But once i have my favorite shotgun i tend to use it as if it were my primary.