xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

member stuff How To Play Runescape Like A Pro

member stuffHow To Play Runescape Like A Pro

if a member quits being a member what happens to his/her member stuff? 

-question by Terry

You keep your member items, but you can use it or trade it. As for your house(if you have one that is), I'm not sure if it is saved. Other than that, Playing like a pro is beating everything in free then if you still like rune scape, I suppose you may get member and start doing all the stuff on that, if you really feel like paying for it. Other than that, if you want to get a income someway out of it, you can always sell gold to people. My friend does it for about 20 euros for a mil, probably more if the player is Ignorant of competing prices. (You could sell gold and have members to receive more gold to sell) Back on topic, A Person who plays rune scape like a pro Doesn't make fun of lower level players, may be in a proper clan, and is a all around good player.:)Edit- I noticed it said how to play like a pro, then the question was there, but I am still going to leave my answers just in case someone finds it useful.(there may also be some items you plain out lose when you get off of members, but I don't know about anything like it, but there probably isn't.)

Edited by JamesFreddrikks (see edit history)