xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kosmik

Introduction By Kosmik Hello

Hello, my name is KosmikI want would like to say HI ;)I am here on this forum to get to know some members and have some fun, and also get some free hosting eventually, which would be good. I have seen the packages available on Xisto and I was very interested in the Yearly Ultimate package, this would be perfect for me since I finish school next year so I would be able to pay for the next years fee once I finish my first year. To get the myCents to get award that package is my challenge at the moment. :PI like the sites design it is very simplistic which is what I like about it, and also the fact that it is full of members and topics to browse through. I will be posting actively myself so I hope to see you on the forum somewhere.Thanks :P

hi kosmik, welcome in Xisto. if you are looking for having fun, talking,free hosting, then you are in the right place. we are here a very cooperative community, you can ask what you want, talk on anything "in the rules of course" and eventually get your free hosting. have fun and good luck.

Hello there kosmik, welcome to the Xisto forum. A good place to discuss something neat and get really good web hosting in return to your good time posting (at some rate it just better than those 'paid to play game' scheme...) Anyway i must say that you've done well in your first day, congratulation! :P Anyway, since you have already mentioned about hosting, yearly package, Xisto - Support, i assume that you're looking for the web hosting service and know what you are doing and what you should be doing. But, just in the case there might be something you forgotten, I'll make this one short. Xisto will grants you your very own web hosting for 'free' in return for your contribution with the forum. To do this, first you have to be registered in Xisto - Support.com/billing with the exact same email as the one you used to register in the forum, so those two account will be linked and synchronized. Then you can just continue posting and get rewarded in no time (since you said that you'll gonna be active) After you passed the first 5 post, you'll see some red numbers below your avatar, those are your myCENT which will be used to buy the things in Xisto - Support. The green numbers is your total earning and cannot be seen by other members, so keep that as your little secret :P The myCENT will go up based on the quality of your post, so instead of spamming useless stuffs around, you should contribute well. After your myCENT goes to 100 (100 myCENT equal to USD $1) you will get email in your inbox saying that your myCENT has been updated and you got money and blablabla.When you got yourself to that point, you should be already know what to do next, so good luck in your campaign :D Okay then, i'll be waiting for your site to appear in the website show case ;) Note: heh i thought i said it will be short one, but it already cost me more that 10 sms message in length

Kosmik, welcome to freedom and Knowledge.I can literally visualise your website project coming to life as a result of your posting here. After all for good quality posts and responses you will accumulate MyCents which will pay for the hosting and domain in no time at all. I know at first its daunting but just take it easy and you'll be rolling in MyCents soon. We are all a big family of friends and helpers and Mods too so dont be afriad to ask. As they say, there are no silly questions just ............. oh i cant remeber the last bit but basically it means dont be shy to ask. Which ever one of us who knows best to answer will give you and answer that will hopefully satisfy you. So get a cup of tea or coffee and get posting.Once again pal, welcome to Xisto

Welcome to Xisto dude!!I like it here so much, I want to get my hosting package as well! I didn't know about the yearly packages, I will work towards that since it means once I have it, I get peace of mind for a good year! Welcome once again and I hope to see you around often mate!