xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #10 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your favourite!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to enter myself, this is my busy time of week, I hope you understand.Vote for your favourite, best of luck to all.Don't forget to comment and critique on your vote.

I liked WD's. There's one odd thing tho, I can't see Mike's entry. Don't know why...Annnnyywaaaay, although the render seemed a little low on quality (but that's probably not your fault) to me, I love the text and the effect behind "Xisto.com", so my vote goes for web_designer. It also felt like it had more room to "breathe", so that's a reason, too.@Rigaudon: Loving that effect on the right!Why is it that I always miss the SOTW topics? :P Finally freestyle and I should've entered... Well, doesn't matter, wouldn't have won anyways haha. Maybe shouldn't renew the disaster the last time I made a sotw entry. ;)

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

There's something about Rigaudon's signature that had me vote for his. Maybe it is the color and style, but whatever the case, he has my vote.

I liked Rigaudon due to it was to the point and sorry guys the other 2 are just well Old and all over the net. Bla Bla Bla everyone I have seen has that same kinda sig. Rigaudon was different

There is a tie! Common guys keep on voting, I will close this around Sunday probably, then open the next Sotw.I don't have time to comment and critique now, maybe later.

i liked WD's sig but i had to vote for rig as his was the most original and i like the classy colors combos which seem to fit....

Common guys! I have yet to be able to start the next Sotw because this is still a tie!! After the tie is broken I will wait 12-24 hours to close the topic so people can have a fair time, so it doesn't seem like I close the topic RIGHT when the tie is broken.Best of luck!