xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timclaire

Start Making Money With Adbrite Quick guide to start earning through Adbrite

hi timclaire, thank you for sharing and you are welcomed here. for me i didn't use any of them. not yet, when the time is comes i will back to your link and check, since most of people think adsense is the better one. but i prefer to see the differences.

i use adsense and to be honest I think they are a bit too much on the strict side in their terms and conditions but hey if i owned Google or any company i would make terms and conditions that best suit my company not the users. I havent used Adbrite but I have come across their adverts before. At first glance they look like google ads and the only difference in the Adbrite Ads little logo. If you just scanned through the page at high speed you would never see the difference. You would just assume its google ads. My question though is how popular if Adbrite with the advertisers. Cause theres no point me putting a adbrite ad that even though is totally random will pay me $0.005 a click i'd love to get a add that pays about 5 cents a click.

Adsense is much better than adbrite. Adbrite ad filter is the worst filter you'll ever see with any ad network. No matter how much you block adult ad they'll appear for sure. You need to use them on new sites or site with distracting visitors. Besides that adbrites ad rates are way too low and you'll not get much for the impresssions you get. They'll pay based on the clicks and advertiesers available. I've yet to come across any person who is earning 100$ a month on adbrite. If anyone can show me such publishers then i would like to learn from them. So far with my experience there is not much you'll earn from adbrite. Other ad networks like infolinks, project wonderful and tribal fusion works much better after adsense.

Hello timclaire, I would just like to Thank-You for the link, After my Google Adsence account get suspended for no reason (I checked there TOS etc and nothing was wrong with my site) and I can't think why they suspended me when I had plenty of money on there ready to redeem. Anyway after Google adsence I went to Adbrite though haven't got to the hang of it the link you sent me seems to be giving good information on the ad service 'Adbrite' I will read on more later.