xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAnswer

Blue Flame Arcade (gaming Future) About the best gaming website in the world

We have just opened up and are looking for some members to fill our site up! Got some free time on your hands? Why don't you come to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for the best gaming experience ever! also chat with friends and more! ;)

Posted Image

Very nice arcade site. I don't know if you're taking constructive criticism, but personally I think it would be more aesthetically appealing if you had bigger links to the games, feature some game links/previews/screenshots on the homepage, and add a meta icon. This will probably be one of my favorite websites to visit at school if it isn't blocked. I recognize many of the flash games, like Shift and Portal.Thanks for sharing!

Thankyou for sharing this site, my little brother will enjoy this. I will pass it on to him now. Firstly the design is perfect, there is little bandwidth usage and the amount of games on there is awesome. I may suggest creating game categories for example : violent to safe etc : but the whole of the site is great. I see youhave used the free hosting from Webs, I hope that is going well for you? Maybe you can switch to Xisto when you get enough mycents ;)