xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigboss

The New Msn Search has anyone tried it?

By the new MSN Search I mean search.msn.com, the final release of the brand new search engine being developed my M$.I've noticed it gives very relevant results (very very surprisingly), even more relevant thanYOU GUESSED IT........................GOOGLE.I've actually SWITCHED OVER to MSN Search as my primary search engine!Has anyone else tried it?PS: Finally a super product from M*cros*ft, the first after Windows 3.1! I remember Windows 3.1 bringing about a revolution in computing circles.

MSN have done a pretty good job in developing this search engine. First off, I like the design. Yeah, the results are pretty much the same, but the extra features are amazing (like MSN Encarta, MSN Dictionary and many more built-in-search).I don't know why but I also have an obsession of different link colours on hover which MSN search has and Google doesn't! :D

hmm .. i think msn search will take over google in some time .. just because that there are so many windows users .. and i think microsoft will do something on the new os to make msn search more visible :D

I have tried it and I don't like it I like............Google :DI don't like microsoft at all so :D Google is better and no, msn will not take nothing :DGoogle is better that's for sure :D

Msn search engine is alot better than google.. Msn gives you results fast and to the point. When i've searched my site on msn its in the top5.. But when i've searched it with google i never found it. On google it gives you results that are not to your specific search. I mean google is filled of junk nowdays. It used to be good but i think MsN soon will take over.

MSN search, like many failed products of M$, is more a propaganda then a useful tool. M$ has many of these failed products, ActiveX, which imitates Java, MSN messenger, which imitates ICQ, Space, which is a copy of Xanga, Blogger and sites alike, C#, a plagiary of C++, Windows media lossless, which imitates Apple Lossless, APE and FLAC. I don?t really see how such a company can earn respect from other when all its job is to find out something in the market, make something worse than it and force other to use it by bundling it with its rubbish OS (for example, Windows media player, Java Virtual Machine, which was forced to be taken away after the lawsult, MSN messenger) until somebody sues it? MSN search is not bundled with the OS, at least for the moment. I am glad that I have alternatives, which are superior to it...