xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

The Truth About Women or not.....

back in the day....maybe 25 years ago, i was on the internet but the community sites where basically made up of bbs's or bulletin board systems. they consisted of men and women of all age groups and i had theories i started back in the day and they all revolved around women.i woud describe them many ways but 3 phrases always stuck to this day. they would be definitions of a woman that would always get them riled up, but at the same time, they would be things that would hold some truth to them(in my opinion). what are those three things?well, "women are evil" is one of them. although you can substitute evil for female dog. i just use evil as a substitute sometimes(which is still true) so my word doesn't get filtered. it's interesting because when i approach women on this and ask them, most of the time they will agree. not only that, they are proud of it!"all women are bi". now this gets some interesting responses. i have known women who will flat out agree. i have known some who will say that there is SOME truth to that, and there are some who flatly REFUSE that there is any truth to it or they aren't bi their own selves. but i don't stop there. i concentrate on those who don't admit being bi and investigate further only to know the REAL truth that most women find other women attractive and that they have had the thoughts of "what if" with other women. and sometime i hear these same women who could never admit to a man, talk amongst themselves to where i hear things like, "yea....i would do 'r" or something similar.lastly, i always loved when i can tell a woman that "women are insecure if they paint their toe nails". i got in a HUGE debate about this one a long time ago. but women refuse to admit it. they will will actually refuse to be insecure about anything while talking to a stranger so refusing that that are insecure because they paint their toe nails makes perfect sense to me. this phrase has a history and it started when i was reading about women and makeup and i started to spout off that women are insecure if they have to hide their natural beauty. i just took it a step further and was specific to toe nails because it's the part of the body that is usually always covered up.....but the WOMAN knows they are painted even if nobody else knows.SO! women who paint their toe nails are insecure, all women are bi, and women are evil. ;) if i really want to get women riled up and talking, these are the three things i will bring up and in most cases, all those phrases are TRUE believe it or not and things that women just don't like to admit sometimes :PSO! what are your thoughts guys? what are your thoughts girls? don't be shy. all heat is on me for starting this thread so you have nothing to worry about by being honest :Pnow just so it doesn't look like i am targeting women, i will tell you that i do have a theory about men. "men are scum". wether you agree or disagree doesn't matter. they are and you really have to watch out. there is only one exception. me. i am an angel :D

Well , well since you started this topic , then i'll have the pleasure of mentionning my point of view , let's start :

well, "women are evil" is one of them. although you can substitute evil for female dog.

Women are evil? yes , but not all of them , at least not my mom !! i would say that all women that i have seen or known are evil , and this is true , because they*women* will search for every possible manner to drive you crazy , they find that being a crazy man is a great thing since you have been crazy because of her !!

"all women are bi". now this gets some interesting responses.

Wow, wow i'm not gonna say that all women are bi , because they will say that all men are *person* !!I feel lucky since i have not seen or known a bi ,or lesbian woman till now . and i'm sure that if i'll know a lesbian woman , she will convert to be hetero when she will try me :P
No , seriously , there may be a 1000 women in there who likes other woman or bi , but not all of them ! The pleasure that a woman will have with a man has no equal on earth .

women who paint their toe nails are insecure

Hmm , i would say that women who paint their toe nails are ugly !!Yes , if you see a pretty woman , you will discover that it's a natural beauty , they put a little of makeup , or without makeup !!
But women who put a lot of mascara ; have ugly small eyes !!
Women who put a lot of foundation ; have a lot of colored spots on their skins !!
Women who put a lot of shadows on their nozes ; do have big big nozes !!
Women who put a lot of perfume ; smells like shitt , or at least they smells themselfs badly !!

That's my OWN point of view, so people who don't like my arguments , remember that , this is just a debate ;)

Hah! Very interesting.As for me, I don't think necessarily all WOMEN are evil, but everyone would be evil if they had the chance and knew they weren't going to be caught. After all, it's more fun to be evil ;)Women have a choice of being straight, bi, or lesbian. The same cannot be said about men; a straight man is the only acceptable man in our society. Women don't get the same arousal that men get from seeing two women having at each other, at least I don't think.If you're going to say that women who paint their nails are insecure, why stop there? People who drink V8 are insecure about their diet. People who recycle are insecure about their part in the environment. The list goes on and on, though this has some truth to it; I suppose everyone who recycles actually is a bit insecure about their place in the environment.

now just so it doesn't look like i am targeting women

OH, REALLY!!
so you don't have anything against women anwiii, huh, now you make me laugh. hay, you must be reasonable why are you assuming all women are just like that. you should have at least one woman in your life that you respect her. if not, then i can't say more than you met only the bad kind of women, or the worst maybe.

now i will try to convince you about the evil thing. do you think woman who have to work day and night if she has a husband or not to feed her family is an evil woman? or do you think woman who quit her job and chose to stay home to arise her children is evil? or woman who study and spend years of her life in doing something useful to herself and to the society is evil? or do you think woman who chose to stay with a bad husband who treated her badly just for the sake of her children is an evil? and there are more. but i will give you examples. there are two women in my life i will talk about them: one cancle her scholarship in London to take the master degree, a chance comes once in person's life just because her mother was sick and she couldn't leave her alone. another was graduated from her college with a very high scores, all of her classmates assumed she will continue studding to take MD or PHD but she didn't instead she worked hard to let her husband finish his study and took PHD first and she took care of their children. and guess what? she took her PHD after 20 years from her graduation just to support her husband and arise their children. if you think those kind of women are evil then...

i admit there is evil in everyone of us, each human has two sides good and bad. and it is our choice to follow what we want to be. also, i admit that i saw the evil side of women. some of them really hurt me a lot, some of them are my close friends. all that because of silly reasons, but i really pity them because women like that are carried away, following their feelings only, never use their brain. therefore they begin to hurt everyone around them just to satisfy themselves. in the same time, i also know evil men, pretending they are good persons and hurt women in a such horrible way, they even don't care of what they done or feel sorry. but i will never assume all men are evil.

about bi thing, i never saw one before so, i won't argue.

and painting toe nail. COM'ON. for the god sake, women need to feel confident. so they do that in many ways. putting makeup is a way. even i dislike thick makeup, but i do use a little lipstick or light shadow, but i can't say who put thick makeup are insecure. but i will say they are short minded, thinking that putting a lot of makeup will let them be more beautiful, they don't know it is maybe makes them look older or more ugly. here, i really remember my father when i was a teenage and want to use makeup. he convinced me with one word, he asked me if i love nature and i said yes. so, he said always be natural, nothing compare to the natural beauty.

on the other hand, let's take it that way. women put makeup, or try to make themselves look more beautiful and men shave, or doing anything else to look handsome. now can i say men are insecure??

FACE YOURSELF anwiii. no one become a devil or angle only by his choice. so be positive and ADMIT you are only met the bad kind of women.

OH, REALLY!!so you don't have anything against women anwiii, huh, now you make me laugh. hay, you must be reasonable why are you assuming all women are just like that. you should have at least one woman in your life that you respect her. if not, then i can't say more than you met only the bad kind of women, or the worst maybe.

now i will try to convince you about the evil thing. do you think woman who have to work day and night if she has a husband or not to feed her family is an evil woman? or do you think woman who quit her job and chose to stay home to arise her children is evil? or woman who study and spend years of her life in doing something useful to herself and to the society is evil? or do you think woman who chose to stay with a bad husband who treated her badly just for the sake of her children is an evil? and there are more. but i will give you examples. there are two women in my life i will talk about them: one cancle her scholarship in London to take the master degree, a chance comes once in person's life just because her mother was sick and she couldn't leave her alone. another was graduated from her college with a very high scores, all of her classmates assumed she will continue studding to take MD or PHD but she didn't instead she worked hard to let her husband finish his study and took PHD first and she took care of their children. and guess what? she took her PHD after 20 years from her graduation just to support her husband and arise their children. if you think those kind of women are evil then...

i admit there is evil in everyone of us, each human has two sides good and bad. and it is our choice to follow what we want to be. also, i admit that i saw the evil side of women. some of them really hurt me a lot, some of them are my close friends. all that because of silly reasons, but i really pity them because women like that are carried away, following their feelings only, never use their brain. therefore they begin to hurt everyone around them just to satisfy themselves. in the same time, i also know evil men, pretending they are good persons and hurt women in a such horrible way, they even don't care of what they done or feel sorry. but i will never assume all men are evil.

about bi thing, i never saw one before so, i won't argue.

and painting toe nail. COM'ON. for the god sake, women need to feel confident. so they do that in many ways. putting makeup is a way. even i dislike thick makeup, but i do use a little lipstick or light shadow, but i can't say who put thick makeup are insecure. but i will say they are short minded, thinking that putting a lot of makeup will let them be more beautiful, they don't know it is maybe makes them look older or more ugly. here, i really remember my father when i was a teenage and want to use makeup. he convinced me with one word, he asked me if i love nature and i said yes. so, he said always be natural, nothing compare to the natural beauty.

on the other hand, let's take it that way. women put makeup, or try to make themselves look more beautiful and men shave, or doing anything else to look handsome. now can i say men are insecure??

FACE YOURSELF anwiii. no one become a devil or angle only by his choice. so be positive and ADMIT you are only met the bad kind of women.

XD Hahaha...

Don't take it out on anwiii, he probably posted this to see how women would respond, or, more likely, he's going through some sort of relationship distress right now.

And nobody ever said YOU'RE evil.... just, you know, your gender ;)

And nobody ever said YOU'RE evil.... just, you know, your gender

i know that rigaudon, i am not defending myself, i am simply defending on the whole Womankind ;)
and try i a way or another changing his opinion of women. to make him see life in a sweet pink color :P

you only met the bad kind of women.

From observing others (and them talking to me about it), i find this to normally be the case; they've just met the wrong kind of women. However, this is not to say that it is always easy to figure out that they are the wrong kind of women (woman). And a lot of the times it seems like there aren't many upright women. But that is not to say that finding an upright man is any easier.

that was a pretty good post and very good examples of different women. and yes, they are all evil. as i said before. women are evil. if people come close as to guessing why, then i will respond more specifically. until then, don't try to make women look like angels ;)never met a bi woman? i'll bet you met a lot more than you think. so since you wanted to respond. what makes you think that you aren't bi? you had a really elaborate answer for the "evil" in women but it was almost like you wanted to skip past the "bi" aspect in women. i wonder why...now i never said anything about makeup. don't get me started on that one. i was only talking about their little toe nails nobody sees. not even their own selves unless they walk without shoes and socks all day and night. i mean, makeup is just an obvious insecurity issue to me. there is no denying that but all i was saying was painting of the toe nails. it's not like guys judge girls depending on if they have their toes painted. we don't go asking the question, "do you have your toes painted?" and if you respond no, we don't consider you ugly. but it's a sign of insecurity that isn't needed. heck. it isn't even the part of the body that is even seen. so why do it??? women are better off painting their faces and looking like clowns to make them feel pretty and even THAT i don't understand.believe me WD- i have met all sorts in this world and traveled many places. i have. the women or guys that i have met are definately not limited as you think but that would be an easy assuption on your part so if you are speaking for all women right now since you are the only woman who responded, i would think you would be more objective in your answers rather than assume things that aren't true....or assuming anything for that matter :Pmandla- no, i am not going through any relationship distress as an objective to my post. in fact, all my friends, male and female know that i question women on these issues all the time. it's called research. and having fun understanding the opposite sex. with each point i make, there is a purpose to it which i have yet to explain in detail. maybe i will, maybe i wont. but i always like to hear the answers even if they are one sided in trying to protect their own gender from my comments.....like they are a bad thing or something. they all don't have to be necessarily bad but it's funny how people take it sometimesi remember stating to one girl one time that all women are evil. she didn't even hesitate to confirm it but added, "but all men are scum" and that is where i got that phrase from that all men are scum. i couldn't deny it so it just stuck with me :P

and yes, they are all evil

oh yeah, now who is not objective?

never met a bi woman? i'll bet you met a lot more than you think. so since you wanted to respond. what makes you think that you aren't bi?

if you mean here with a bi woman who wants to attract everybody around her. then yes i met a lot of them, but not interested to knew anyone of them. and OF COURSE I AM NOT A BI. but from your point of view, that people should react with everyone and search for their core, isn't that what bi woman do? anyway, i still insisting that not all women are bi, there are quiet, wise women who don't want all eyes turn to her wherever she go. honestly, you didn't met such woman ever? if yes, that will proof you are wrong and not all woman are evil or bi. if no that proof i am right and you didn't meet all kinds of them.

also, maybe you didn't say anything about makeup directly but referring to the painting of little toe is part of it, and what? do you want a woman went out with her hand nails painted and her toes not? if she will bother herself painting her nails, and waiting them to dry. why she didn't do it in a perfect way. that is the point, most of woman are organized where men are not. this is an issue of organization and doing things in perfect way. if a woman make a dinner she will clean everything, if a man make it he will leave everything like a storm passed by. so admit it women are more organized than men, as a result, if she wants to go for a special place, wearing best cloths, putting makeup, and didn't paint her toe then yes she will feel unsecured because she didn't make everything in a perfect way. in the same time, a lot of men do that either, i know men who can't leave home without a perfume, they even return home if they forget to put some. why because they are feeling unsecured too.

i would think you would be more objective in your answers rather than assume things that aren't true....or assuming anything for that matter

well i wasn't assuming, i state evidences about good examples of women and said if you don't think they are good women and not evil then you didn't met the good kind of them. since you in the first step said ALL women are evil...

they all don't have to be necessarily bad but it's funny how people take it sometimes

but since you admit that not all of us are bad or evil then i am happy with your answer till now, and about the research thing, it is a good point because some men didn't bother themselves doing that or even trying to know the women in their life.
now if i think deeply maybe you are attracted to that type of women therefore you can't see another ones. ;)

oh. i am VERY objective. i also attract all types not just certain ones. it's called knowing people and mirroring my surroundings to be accepted by all types. it's the only way to truely get to know people or have them trust you enough to open up.

yea, all women are evil. i never said there wasn't any good in them. but i will say this. women are more evil guys are ;) women tend to be more secritive. they call it being mysterious or alluring and if they couldn't be that way then they would be boring. someone once stated that to me and i believe them. it goes further than that because it really means you don't really know how evil a woman can be :P and the rose with thorns comment describes every woman. they just know how to bite your head off and make it look pretty :P you wonder why men cater to women. it's not to be a gentleman. it's because we don't want to see the evil side. we are in fact afraid of you. most men wont admit that. it's so easy for women to show their innocence to get their way and had that evil until the right time....like a cat stalking it's prey. it really is evil when they don't get their way haha they are good at it but they don't want guys to know that or it would ruin their game plan. :D

you have no intention of befriending someone that is bi? well, maybe not all women are bi, but most are and it comes from women being more open and honest about their emotions and therefore more able to be attracted to the same sex. i remember the first time some girl told me she was bi. i didn't really know her but i asked her why she was bi. i never understood it. this was when i was around 17 years old and 25 years ago when such things were normally hidden from the general public. so i started asking all these questions. i guess it sounded like an interegation, but it really wasn't. i really wanted to understand. well, all i remember is she got really offended and stopped talking to me haha. yea well, i was blunt back then too i guess but it wasn't to offend.
over the years i became more understanding. it's one of the reasons i couldn't accept any christian religion in how i was brought up going to church every sunday because certain people and their actions or nature is frowned upon. BUT, i have also come to the understanding that most women are bi and attracted to the opposite sex. i'm not speaking out of my rear on this one because i have gotten the truth from women after insisting they weren't bi. hard nose cases that took time to uncover the real truth and the real emotional nature of women of being more open minded to their emotional needs.

you are the very first person in 25 years to tell me that the reason women paint their toe nails is because they are organized. that is an absolute first so i will have to remember that. that's an interesting theory.

in any case, i would like more comments from women on this thread so we get a better perspective and a more balanced conversation in here.

well i wasn't assuming, i state evidences about good examples of women and said if you don't think they are good women and not evil then you didn't met the good kind of them. since you in the first step said ALL women are evil...

but since you admit that not all of us are bad or evil then i am happy with your answer till now, and about the research thing, it is a good point because some men didn't bother themselves doing that or even trying to know the women in their life.
now if i think deeply maybe you are attracted to that type of women therefore you can't see another ones. :(

if you mean here with a bi woman who wants to attract everybody around her.

Sorry , but i think that BI means BISEXUAL ? didn't you meant that anwiii ?I will see where this conversation will take you , then i'll post a long reply ( i've got a lot to say about women , especially those who i've met !!)

ok then I GIVE UP. you are a hopeless case, i won't try to convince you any more. i wonder why other women here didn't reply? i hope they will to get another points of view here.

i wonder why other women here didn't reply? i hope they will to get another points of view here.

i will tell you why. it's because they know i speak the truth. so if you ever want to hear some more truth about women, just let me know. i'm always here ;)

Oh, this might get fun!Evil? Well, ok, probably. Witchy at the very least, allthough in some women, it is a temporary thing, occuring monthly. I've always said it women were allowed to fight in wars they would be a lot more bloodthirsty and cold blooded killing than with the men doing the fighting. While we like to think of females and kind and loving, especially mothers, it is those mothers that can be the most dangerous, especially when the need to protect their offspring arrises. Like a mother bear protecting her cubs. Take for example the woman who's family owned a liquor store. 2 robbers broke in and were in the process of getting the cash from the husband when the son stepped into the room. One of the robbers was startled by his sudden appearance and raised his gun to shoot the son. The mother, who was already in the room grabbed 2 guns and proceded to empty each gun into a different robber, I think she had a 45 in one hand and a 38 in the other. She put 4 or 5 shots in each robber in the space you could cover with a quarter. And the woman had never handled a gun before! When asked about the shooting a police officer on the seen was quoted as saying, "that's mighty fine shooting for anyone wth 2 guns!" All woman Bi???? Not only no but hell no. I don't know who dreamed that one up but they are nuts. I do have a thought on the toenail painting thing though. Maybe it's to add a bit of color or something noticable to bring attention to another level of a womans body, to keep men from only staring at her breasts?????

Oh, this might get fun!
Evil? Well, ok, probably. Witchy at the very least, allthough in some women, it is a temporary thing, occuring monthly.
I've always said it women were allowed to fight in wars they would be a lot more bloodthirsty and cold blooded killing than with the men doing the fighting. While we like to think of females and kind and loving, especially mothers, it is those mothers that can be the most dangerous, especially when the need to protect their offspring arrises. Like a mother bear protecting her cubs. Take for example the woman who's family owned a liquor store. 2 robbers broke in and were in the process of getting the cash from the husband when the son stepped into the room. One of the robbers was startled by his sudden appearance and raised his gun to shoot the son. The mother, who was already in the room grabbed 2 guns and proceded to empty each gun into a different robber, I think she had a 45 in one hand and a 38 in the other. She put 4 or 5 shots in each robber in the space you could cover with a quarter. And the woman had never handled a gun before! When asked about the shooting a police officer on the seen was quoted as saying, "that's mighty fine shooting for anyone wth 2 guns!"

All woman Bi???? Not only no but hell no. I don't know who dreamed that one up but they are nuts.

I do have a thought on the toenail painting thing though. Maybe it's to add a bit of color or something noticable to bring attention to another level of a womans body, to keep men from only staring at her breasts?????

WOW, awesome. very interesting opinion. i like it a lot ;)
thank you for sharing and support my point of view about women, oh, god, i felt like shouting in the desert alone. now we become two. :P
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)