xisto Community
Gammmae105

How To Set A Secure Password ?

At this point you will need to know the default username and password to login to your device. It's usually something like administrator with a blank password or just a blank username field with the word password for the login credentials.

You gonna set the password according to the word that no one would remember to try that word as password. Or you could enter something like coded password in binary or hex. I think hex i a good way to code a password and never to be cracked. ;) If your password is cracked by hackers more than once then you should set a hex password, and they will never find it if you don't screw it up. :P

Yeah, like that. Convert your password on some website (google for it) and paste it on everything that you are using and then cool down and leave the job to the cookies from your browser and password saver. If someone even spot your password, he will not recognize that it's a password, he will think "wtf is this? Something k2:ss:1a:32: and he won't know. ;) Regards.

How does one enter a hex password? Do we need to copy paste the converted hex code in the password field?

k2:ss:1a:32:

So basically the characters of converted passwords are the general ascii characters which fall below 255, so what is the advantage of hexing it in the first place? The idea I get from your reply, is to set some hexed chars as password, for a word say "apple". So when I need to enter it , I just use any hex converter tool and paste the hex chars in the field. Am I right?