xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rigaudon

Want Him/her Back?try This

Ahem...1) Please don't type in all caps. It makes your post much more difficult to read.2) I hope you'll understand if I'm a bit skeptical. Those things could've happened by coincidence, or rather, by a logical series of events in which you weren't a part of.3) Your word choice of "spellcaster" makes it slightly more unbelievable. How do you know for certain that he had magical powers?

..MY NAME IS JOE FROM THE U.K.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL.THE WOMAN I WANTED TO MARRY ME LEFT ME 2 WEEKS TO OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN. AND IT WAS WITH ME FOR TWO YEARS.. I REALLY LOVED HER BUT HER PARENTS WERE AGAINST US. SO WHEN I MET THE MAN, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED..AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL BUT I JSUT GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS, SHE CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGISING..I DIDNT BELIEVE IT... WELL WE ARE MARRIED NOW WITH KIDS AND MYLIFE IS BETTER OFF. INCASE ANYONE NEEDS THE MAN, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS ***************.....HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.

And even if the man you are talking about , have some magical powers , how can you marry a woman that left you ,with this man's magical power ?Don't you think that you actual wife * your ex-girl friend * , left you for a reason , so you didn't solve the problem , you didn't asked her why did she left you , you didn't knew what's wrong with you , you just used a charlatan to get back to her , this is immoral ! this is worst then a rape !! , because someone can rape a woman one time , but you are raping her all the time , and everyday.Hey people , if you have a problem with your beloved , just talk to her/him and try to find what's wring with you , and try to fix it , then you will have her/him back , but don't try charlatan and bad ways , it won't make you happier .

in fact, i agree with everyone here. your story don't make sense for so many reasons. how can you marry a woman who leaved you just a two weeks before your wedding. now, because i am a woman i know something very important, no women on earth will return to a man unless she loves him a lot. of course sometimes there are another reasons but i am talking in your case. nothing would make her return to you but love. when a women left a man for a certain reason, she will take her time of deep thinking, if she can live with him after all or not, if she returns that means she can deal with this new situation. also, how can you live with her and thinking she doesn't love you or at least wants to live with you???on the other hand, no spell or magic in the world can last for ever. i am not of those people who believe in magic or spells but all the people who do and the evidences prove that there is no magic stays for ever. and that leads to the same fact, she wants to live with you. please, trust the facts in your life, your wife and your children. they are the only fact you should believe in.

Lol guys this looks like nigerian spam mail. ;) I mean read the first post again. All he wants to post is that email address so that yo'll contact some x person and then he'll ask for money if you want magic spell. And even if it's true then there are some random wicca spell sites that he can use and give you some spell and will take your money. But have to say that this is spam for sure. If member is still active now then i would like to know where we can find this person (no email). Skype session or pics will be fine :P

yeah yeah yeah.Where in africa did you find this man. You say he has an email address yet he is a spell caster that doesnt tally because in african tradition the spell caster and spirit medium and witch doctors all have one thing in common they do not live in mordern houses. Thjeir custom is to build a shackl in the woods and live there as one with nature. So how can you have intenet in the middle of the bushes. Before you say there is wifi please bear in mind that WIFI is still a new thing in the west or 1st world countries and how would third world countries have that before 1st world. Also how does he or she power their computer in the woods. Generator perhaps hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAnyway about this woman. I doubt any spell you supposedly put on her worked but then she came back and we all know you must have loved her with all your heart and forgiven her for you to be with her today. You say you have kids with her already so I take it this whole spell casting happened about 3 years back just when UK was starting to have mobile phone internet and dongles and from your Spell catser story there was already dongles and wifi in africa 3 years back hmmmmmmmm suspicious there buddy. What country was that then??I knwo she left you two weeks befoe the wedding and all and she came back and you all are happy together i think the only reason she came back was because she realised she did love you. Leaving you could have been for any reason she was not sure about marrying you cause marriage is a big commitment and maybe she got cold feet. But she sorted this and came back. I understand how people may say that was dumb taking her back but they are not in your shoes and you are the only one who knows how hard it was no having her in your life. So it was easier to take her back with her mistakes because you are happier with her than without her. But now my question then becaomes your conscience. How do you feel when you wonder what will happen when the spell runs out? I mean wont you one day wake up to find her packing her bags and leaving cause the spell has run out. Unless of course she truly is in love then you wont think bout that but then you accept that she doenst love you she is just under a spell like the princess in SHREK she is not really what she is. She is what the spell is making her into. So basically you are a witch yourself. Based on that you put a spell on her so she thinks shes in love with you. I am sorry if that sounds offensive but that just the way I see things based on your admission. I say set her fre of the spell and let this woman love you of her own accord because right now you are just holding her captive and she is there but has no clue why. She probably loathes you but cant understand why she cant bring herself to leave. would you like it if a gay guy put a spell on you so you would find yourself loving him and not being able to leave. And every evening he does gay sex to you and you hate it but you just do not know why you cant tell him to stop and why you cant walk away. Thats probably how your mrs feels buddy. She doesnt wanna be there shes under a spell. If she had the chance to say I dont want to be with you but im stying for the children its better cause you know shes there on her own accord yes it maybe under an excuse but the excuse was hers to make. But right now what reason has she to stay exept that a Witch pout a spell on her and he is now calling it a marriage yet you are basically having sex with someone on an african version of rhohypnol (date rape drug) or whatever spelling it is. You are no different from those rapists who go putting things in girls drinks and shagging them while they are unconcious of whats going on. Those drugs get the girls so high they have sex and all that but have no clue they doing it. Thats what you are doing to you missus only difference is you drug is more permanent than the spiked drinkshame on you

.MY NAME IS JOE FROM THE U.K.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL.THE WOMAN I WANTED TO MARRY ME LEFT ME 2 WEEKS TO OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN. AND IT WAS WITH ME FOR TWO YEARS.. I REALLY LOVED HER BUT HER PARENTS WERE AGAINST US. SO WHEN I MET THE MAN, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED..AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL BUT I JSUT GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS, SHE CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGISING..I DIDNT BELIEVE IT... WELL WE ARE MARRIED NOW WITH KIDS AND MYLIFE IS BETTER OFF. INCASE ANYONE NEEDS THE MAN, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS ***************.....HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.

wow come to think of it this is spam for sure. They claim to live in U.K but write like a person from a non english speaking country the grammar is all wrong. Not taking a dig at peopel that are trying but then this person is not trying english they trying to com us.

it was with me for two years. hehehhe wahat was with you you for two years.

What Irealised is that this person is actually from AFRICA and they did what is called direct translation from a venecular african language. I can speak a few african languages and I just directly translated into one of the languages and the story makes sense that way lol. Some people really go to all lengths just to try and convince people to part with their hard earned cash.